• Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished a couple of requests:

Jack in an F-302:

Red Cross phone:

- I suggest saving this one to make sure you've got your own copy

again at 75% size:
    Last edited by scarimor; 22 June 2006, 01:19 AM.
    scarimor

Comment

All bow before Scarimor. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        finished a couple of requests:

Jack in an F-302:

{IMG}http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/f302jackanim.gif{/IMG}

Red Cross phone:

- I suggest saving this one to make sure you've got your own copy - it's here for now:
        {IMG}http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/redcrossphoneanim.gif{/IMG}
        Ahhhh! Scarimor -- you are the BOSSSS!!!! teehee -- i think i'll take flight right now!!!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Would it be too much to ask for Sam in a 302, too? I want her flying next to Mitchell in my sig. Thanks!

Okay, what would really be cute is to have Teal'c flying another 302 and maybe Daniel's head peeking from behind him. Or Vala's. Or Daniel with Sam and Vala with Teal'c. Or Mitchell and Sam together - but I think Sam would like to fly her own 302...

I've gone too far with the requests, haven't I???

Comment

Ah you're all very kind

I like the idea of pairing them up - I'll see what can be squeezed in the next few days.

In the meantime...

astronaut Sam!

Last edited by scarimor; 22 June 2006, 01:19 AM.
            scarimor

Comment

scarimor, how long does it take you to make one of these smilies? I'm worried we're working you too hard....

I'm curious now--do you have some type of template or program? Is there a fairly steep learning curve? What are the protocols for such a thing--I mean, are there copyright issues or anything like that? I'm appallingly ignorant.

Hee! Will it take longer to answer my questions, or longer to make smilies?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

LOL! The time-consuming ones are the ones with action in them. The longest so far is this one:

Spoiler:

There's just so many frames in that... took me for evah! Serves me right for being evil to Jack

Something like the jellos are relatively quick to do now - say 20 minutes each - because there aren't many frames in them.

The only "template" is Wallpaperman's original smilies, which I try to match. I've copied the design of his faces

The Jack in the F-302 didn't take long because I'd already made the F-302 for the Cameron one - I just adapted it.

This last one - Astronaut Sam - has taken me a couple of hours with a couple of breaks for cups of tea

I use a free copy of Paint Shop Pro - version 5. Very simple
                scarimor

Comment

[COLOR="DarkRed"]finished a couple of requests:

(...)

Red Cross phone:

- I suggest saving this one to make sure you've got your own copy - it's here for now:
                  {IMG}http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/redcrossphoneanim.gif{/IMG}
                  Thank you, Scarimor! It's perfect...looks like one of the vintage ARC (American Red Cross) pins. We Red Crossers trade pins...a lot! Just check Ebay for examples.

Speaking of copyright issues, may I pass this on to my ARC colleagues, or is it only for my personal use?

Thanks again!

ETA: Now if only the new sig format would SHOW...
                  Last edited by Gilder; 26 May 2006, 10:12 AM. Reason: to see if new sig comes up
                  Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

testing...

ETA: Bingo!

What do you all think? I'm a little concerned about the size...*blush*
                    Last edited by Gilder; 26 May 2006, 10:25 AM.
                    Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                      Speaking of copyright issues, may I pass this on to my ARC colleagues, or is it only for my personal use?
                      free to all
                      scarimor

Comment

LOL! The time-consuming ones are the ones with action in them. The longest so far is this one:

Spoiler:

There's just so many frames in that... took me for evah! Serves me right for being evil to Jack

Something like the jellos are relatively quick to do now - say 20 minutes each - because there aren't many frames in them.

The only "template" is Wallpaperman's original smilies, which I try to match. I've copied the design of his faces

The Jack in the F-302 didn't take long because I'd already made the F-302 for the Cameron one - I just adapted it.

This last one - Astronaut Sam - has taken me a couple of hours with a couple of breaks for cups of tea

I use a free copy of Paint Shop Pro - version 5. Very simple
                        HOLY CANNOLLI!!! I didn't know they took that long!

I would totally understand if you didn't want to make any more for me. I'm truly satisfied with my Cameron in a 302. I don't want to bog you down with more work! [But if you make it for someone else, I will steal it!]

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Comment

free to all
                          Many thanks!
                          Gilder

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

ah fear not Chillin, now that I've made the 302, it's gonna get taken up for a spin by a few of them The hard work is done!
                            scarimor

Comment

Yippee!!!

Comment

woot!

Sam in a F-302:

Last edited by scarimor; 22 June 2006, 01:20 AM.
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X