• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    Thank you Sue

Annie, here's Lorne:
    thank you Scarimor...

Comment

I wonder why there isn't ANY General Landry smilie?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        I wonder why there isn't ANY General Landry smilie?
        Maybe because I have not all the time in the world to spend on my computer and I (try to) have a life outside of the internet ...
        Gilles
        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
        Ben Browder interview
        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
          Maybe because I have not all the time in the world to spend on my computer and I (try to) have a life outside of the internet ...
          That's OK, but considering the fact that Landry is series regular for the second year now... he deserves at least ONE smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            That's OK, but considering the fact that Landry is series regular for the second year now... he deserves at least ONE smilie.
            No. That's exactly the thing that takes the most of the time. If I can make 1 smilie, I can easily make 100 of them ...
            And if I make 1, that would be a pitty to not make more. Making the template and being accurate to the character is the hardest thing.
            Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
            Ben Browder interview
            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

No. That's exactly the thing that takes the most of the time. If I can make 1 smilie, I can easily make 100 of them ...
              And if I make 1, that would be a pitty to not make more. Making the template and being accurate to the character is the hardest thing.
              OK, but not having a smilie of one of the most important current characters, and having at least one who is no longer on the show and was for a quite short period of time (Jonas) is definitely not quite right... JMHO.

Comment

A life outside of the internet? Do people still have those?

Just wanted to say I love all of the smilies posted on GW and in this thread. I envy you guys knowing how to make them. Thanks for taking the time.
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Actually those smilies were not made for GW. I did them for my own pleasure and we decided with Darren to add some of them here. I did most of them before season 9 and added after that some others. Maybe i'll do some for Landry in the future, don't know.
                  Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Actually those smilies were not made for GW. I did them for my own pleasure and we decided with Darren to add some of them here. I did most of them before season 9 and added after that some others. Maybe i'll do some for Landry in the future, don't know.

So you're the original artist, Wallpaperman! Much kudos!
                    scarimor

Comment

Wallpaperman, you're the greatest! Many thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Comment

I've had a go at Jacob, Cassie and Osiris at sg-1fanintn's suggestion:

Jacob:

Cassie:

Osiris:

and a purple jello to add to my Janet collection:
                        Last edited by scarimor; 16 April 2006, 07:43 AM.
                        scarimor

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! for the Sam/Janet-ers

scarimor

Comment

Are people allowed to request smilies?! Um--it would be SO nice if Dr. Lee had one. He's in more and more eps....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Guys back off a bit. Give Wallpaperman a break ! Be glad with all the smilies that are yet available to you ! Understand that he has also a life that does not has a computer involved. He does this in his spare time. So be greatfull that the smilies are available. When Wallpaperman wants to make some smilies for Firefly or Dr. Lee or General Landry, this is all up to him. But why don't you make some yourself like scarimor did. Well I think he/ she made those him/herself.
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Uh, actually, I was asking scarimor. Scarimor did such a wonderful job on Walter, Jacob, Cassie, and Osiris among many, many others, that I hoped it wouldn't be out of line to ask. Sorry!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X