Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a timer on it? Because the other VBB I go to load the mouse over box much more slowly. Gateworld's is almost instant.
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      EDIT: Argh! *eyes Tyler's posts above and below* Don't mess with my head like that, man! My grasp on reality is tenuous enough as it is! Thought something had been deleted... or that I'd forgotten to hit "submit"...

Meaniehead.
      Eeek! Sorry. My school's internet is a little wonky.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

No excuse. You just be glad you're down in DC or I'd give you a mousing over you'd never forget!

Comment

Can't please all the people all of the time. Sorry to anyone who is tremendously put out by such a tiny little addition.

Regarding spoilers: Thread titles should have spoiler warnings, so if anyone finds themselves unceasingly compelled to read the little yellow pop-up line on thread titles that say ***SPOILERS!***, they probably have other issues.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I just made an encouraging observation...the mouse over does not work in the index. You actually have to go into the Atlantis Season Two folder or the SG-1 Season Nine folder for the mouse over to reveal the contents of a particular post. If people are avoiding spoilers it is unwise for them to enter those folders, anyway. I understand that the General Discussion folder still contains spoilers, but that folder will just require more diligence from spoiler-dodgers to keep an eye on where their mouse pointer is floating.

I'm happier now.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I like the Mouse Over feature. It helps as I've started looking at threads with thousands of posts. I get the gist of the beginning posts, and then, I can read the last few pages to understand the flow of the thread. This helps in the thunk threads.

As much as I like looking at pictures of Daniel, I'm not sure I want to look at 1790 pages to post. The feature saves me time, and the notice doesn't stay up long. People can choose to ignore it as well.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

When ever a change is made to the forum their are two sides those who love it and those who *bleep* it, and Darren gets stuck in the middle, GIVE HIM A BREAK!!

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                X