Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S9 ends in Aust. next week, SGA S2 takes over, we all thought it would be good to move instead of creating new threads in respected places.

Also some members wish to discuss old eps in the S9 thread as we all have grown fond of the thread.

I can understand if you say no due to us lot not using spoilers in past.

Cheers
    phaeton

Comment

I did report but I reported a thread before and nothing happened so...

Possible merge:
      New:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37217

OLD:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ighlight=McKay

btw, this is the third thread started on this topic, the other one was closed a while back. They are basically talking the same talk.

Comment

Hi Skydiver could you move & title like Bam Bams thread ? eg Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Except the thread would obviously be named Stargate Down Under - Spoilers for SG-1 (S9) and SGA (S2)

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          I did report but I reported a thread before and nothing happened so...

Possible merge:
          New:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37217

OLD:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ighlight=McKay

btw, this is the third thread started on this topic, the other one was closed a while back. They are basically talking the same talk.
          merged
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
            Hi Skydiver could you move & title like Bam Bams thread ? eg Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9, S10) and SGA (S1, S2, S3)

Except the thread would obviously be named Stargate Down Under - Spoilers for SG-1 (S9) and SGA (S2)
            ok, moved

have fun and please remember, since this is a mixed thread and in the general folder, spoiler tag rules will apply

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, a Canadian SG1 TV special ("10 Years of Stargate") is airing in about an hour, and I'm planning to record it and and put it online, for the fans who can't get it.

So...uh...can I do that?

Comment

you can do whatever you want, but you cannot advertise or post links to your work here.

You can discuss it and im sure folks will be glad to know that it's aired, but you CANNOT advertise or post links to the download please

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                  lol, not being arrogant or anything coz u got a gr8 little site right here...perhaps even thee greatest site. But shouldn't it be added?
                  I'll definitely add it when we have something to say, and hopefully a title of some sort. "Stargate 2" is obviously well out-of-date now and should probably be removed entirely, but the two upcoming movies -- what do you call them? "SG-1 Movie #1" and "#2?"

All in good time, I think.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    ok, moved

have fun and please remember, since this is a mixed thread and in the general folder, spoiler tag rules will apply
                    Thanks Skydiver

One more small favour could you take Season 9 out of title please
                    Last edited by phaeton; 02 November 2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Can a mod please create the thread for Thursday night's (Nov. 2) Smallville episode, "Fallout"?
                      sigpic

Comment

The Fallout thread is now open.

Madeleine

Comment

Could this be turned into a poll:

Option #1:
                          Yes, they should! Definitely! (a.k.a. I am a moron!)

Option #2:
                          Well, er... to a certain degree! (a.k.a. I am stupid or possibly just dimwitted!)

Option #3:
                          Not... at... all! (a.k.a. I'm one of the most intelligent people here!)

The taglines within paranthesis aren't mandatory .
                          Last edited by kiwigater; 05 November 2006, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I have looked at the thread and to be honest I'm not certain about the content. I have temporarily moved it out of public view so it can be discussed among the mods. Please do not re-create the thread, we'll move the other one back out once we've had a chance to look at it.

Comment

Hi Mod's ive got alot of people asking me why there is not GW on the internet anywhere, loads of people cant get on...I cna apparently and the Alpha site and all other GW linked sites seem down so can anyone give those unable to get on info as to why??
                              ill try to pass it on through MSN as soon as you post it
                              Thanks for any help
                              Immhotep > onbehalf of 19 people and rising lol
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                                Hi Mod's ive got alot of people asking me why there is not GW on the internet anywhere, loads of people cant get on...I cna apparently and the Alpha site and all other GW linked sites seem down so can anyone give those unable to get on info as to why??
                                ill try to pass it on through MSN as soon as you post it
                                Thanks for any help
                                Immhotep > onbehalf of 19 people and rising lol
                                This is a Darren or Greg question so until one of them see it... we won't be able to give you any concrete reason why some are unable to get into GW or its features.

I am guessing that no one is receiving a screen with some sort of information such as "Server overloaded" or the like.
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X