This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Take a reply to a thread and make it into a new thread? Is that even possible?
    In the "Move Post" feature, we can either move a post into an existing thread, or move it into a new thread that is automatically created. Pretty nifty.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

The first post has a rather large spoiler in the title, so I'm going to have to change that...everything else looks fine.

Here is your "Nox" thread. Feel free to edit the contents as you see fit.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23680

Here's your "wisecrack" thread:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23682

And your "death" thread:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23683

P.S. In case you're wondering, I used your replies in this thread to make the new threads...that why they're gone.
      Last edited by Major Tyler; 05 February 2006, 07:16 AM.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Just a heads-up since I'm not sure if this belongs in Greg's "database issues" thread or not, but I've been running into a slight hiccup when I log out:

I click the logout link and select OK only now, instead of taking me to the "You've been logged out" page, I get a blank white page. Is this a known issue that's being worked on? Or is this just the way it's going to be from now on?

EDIT: OK, that was sneaky. The problem lasts just long enough for me to ask about it and then it goes away. Though it may not be a consistent thing, so I'll leave the Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Alright I wont use them.
          Will the sigs I reported for using the one from Conversion be removed? I think they are even more a spoiler because it really is out of character. *sorry if they have already been asked to remove them*

What's this about Daniel?
          OK so still waiting for the spoiler sigs to be removed. So is this going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            OK so still waiting for the spoiler sigs to be removed. So is this going to happen?
            We do follow up on PMs we send to Members regarding their signatures. But if you feel that there is something that we have missed you are free to report that signature again. We do try to give each person time to make the changes we have requested and not everyone is online on a daily basis. But we don't *check-up* on members to see if they are online or if they have read our PM. Since we do believe the majority of members are reasonable people and will follow through with the request, we follow-up after a bit of time.

But as I said if you feel that we may have missed something by all means please report it again
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              But as I said if you feel that we may have missed something by all means please report it again.
              OK, thanks for replying.

Comment

Could a mod please add a spoiler warning to this thread please
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23756
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Would it be possible for the text box on the reputation point page to be enlarged?

If the purpose of the reputation points is to comment on a post, then it would be much easier to compose a comment if we weren't restricted to a tiny text box.

Comment

How come the remote uploads have been disabled?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      Could a mod please add a spoiler warning to this thread please
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23756
                      When I follow the link it says the thread doesn't exist. Are you sure this is the correct url?

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                        Would it be possible for the text box on the reputation point page to be enlarged?

If the purpose of the reputation points is to comment on a post, then it would be much easier to compose a comment if we weren't restricted to a tiny text box.
                        I agree, but this is a Darren question....

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          How come the remote uploads have been disabled?
                          remote uploads? Do you mean attaching pictures to posts, or for sigs or custom avs??

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            When I follow the link it says the thread doesn't exist. Are you sure this is the correct url?
                            it was there at the time i posted the request
                            I guess another mod must have merged it into all the other prommy threads or deleted it...

Thanks anyway
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              remote uploads? Do you mean attaching pictures to posts, or for sigs or custom avs??
                              I tried to upload a new profile picture and that's what I got, both yesterday and today.

Comment

I was talking with another member when this happened to her and it still uploaded her Avatar...mmmm is that what you are trying to upload or is it a User Picture
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X