Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tracked down the source of the bugs/issues but yet not sure on how to correct. Will update ASAP.

Comment

Ok - glitches should be fixed!

Comment

Thank you, Greg
        I can log in again yay

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
          Ok - glitches should be fixed!
          Thank you and if you are the one that fixed the Jack O'Neill smiley that was broken, thank you for that too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks,Greg!

(If any of you still come across glitches this w/e ,let us know.)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I CAN TYPE IN MAGENTA AGAIN! *Happy Lothcat noises*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Greg. The GateWorld page looks normal now.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                  Thank you, Greg
                  I can log in again yay
                  Me too. Thanks!
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Loggin in again! Gosh, those 2 days without gateworld made for dull days at work.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi Mods.
                      I've just recently reactivated my signature and thought I'd re-uploaded the pic with it too but all I'm seeing on my end is a white square. Can you see it or have I done something wrong in uploading the pic? Hope you can help. Thanks for reading.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hi Alan! All I can see is a white box too.Did you upload from your computer ,Albums (now called "Media") or off-GW?
                        I'm wondering if either the sig uploader is busted or if something else is blocking the image.

Comment

Oh Hi Baggie! Thanks for getting back to me! The pic I uploaded was via Flickr. The URL I've copied and pasted for it is the one in the address bar but I've never felt it was right but couldn't find any alternate. Before the GW update I think my sig pics were directly from my computer but honestly cannot remember.

Speaking of Media...all the pics in my albums as they appear as thumbnails are only halfway loaded but appear fine when in their full size. Have you or anyone else experienced this?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Alan's sigbox in Chrome.JPG
                            ^ That's a cap of your sigbox via Chrome.

Some other sigs still just show in FF and Chrome as "Sigpic" and others show normally.Weirdness abounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              Oh Hi Baggie! Thanks for getting back to me! The pic I uploaded was via Flickr. The URL I've copied and pasted for it is the one in the address bar but I've never felt it was right but couldn't find any alternate. Before the GW update I think my sig pics were directly from my computer but honestly cannot remember.

Speaking of Media...all the pics in my albums as they appear as thumbnails are only halfway loaded but appear fine when in their full size. Have you or anyone else experienced this?
                              I gave up trying to upload a sigpic the other day so I'm obviously missing a step.

Anyone else got any ideas or tips for Alan to test?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                                Alan's sigbox in Chrome.JPG
                                ^ That's a cap of your sigbox via Chrome.

Some other sigs still just show in FF and Chrome as "Sigpic" and others show normally.Weirdness abounds.

Yes, that's more or less its current look in FF. Sadly it's more blank-looking than the Land of Fiction. Looking at the top of this page though, DarkenLycht and planet_tv don't seem to be having problems with the pics in their respective sigs. Also certain smilie faces don't seem to be working. I tried to use a pic of a Unicorn and it just came out as a bunch of "????". Weirdness abounds indeed. The game's afoot!

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

I gave up trying to upload a sigpic the other day so I'm obviously missing a step.

Anyone else got any ideas or tips for Alan to test?
                                Please? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X