This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

In my part of the world the summer vacation is happening... signature's need vacation too.
    And there's me thinking with all this Covid 19 going around the signatures were in lockdown & not allowed out Mmo9zFu.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
      I have managed to restore as many of the signatures as possible, but standard <insert vbulletin gripe here> response is unfortunately i don't know why some of the signatures have gone walkabouts

You should be able to re-upload now, also.
      Thanks for the fixing

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
        And there's me thinking with all this Covid 19 going around the signatures were in lockdown & not allowed out

You win!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Is there something going on with Gateworld because the area where you type your post only shows, for me at least, these buttons: share photos, post link, add attachments, toggle advanced editor, add smilies, but clicking on them does nothing. When I try to click edit on one of my posts, nothing happens. I tried to login with Edge (latest version), so I could check to see if it was just Chrome acting up, but it was stuck at the logging in message you get after hitting the login in button. I also tried a Chrome incognito window and Firefox 56 and the same thing happened. I did protect my Gateworld cookie in Chrome with Click & Clean, so I wouldn't accidentally log myself out.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Since I can't edit my post I forgot to mention that I get this, {"nodeId":16720420}, after I make a post, but the post still gets posted.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

It might be an update to the visual styles me thinks; I cant edit my color

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks friends! I've referred all this (and more) to Darren/Greg. Everything worked fine for me yesterday.Is this all new to you too? Is anyone having problems marking threads as read,logging in or out or accessing other controls?
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yes this is new, as I did not have any problems until I went to make a post in the Obit Thread about Norm Macdonald. I had to type it up in Word with the coding so I could just copy and paste. I should also mention that the nodeId number changes with each post.

Comment

Hi GW team. I see others have mentioned issues with GW today. Can I also add and oddity that I've noticed - when I've tried to skip to a page number by typing it into the top of a thread it just stays on Page 1 for example. Pressing on the page number buttons doesn't seem to be working either I'm afraid. Bit bizarre, huh? I hope that it will be an easy fix for you guys. Thanks.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Thank you both! Yes,I get the same glitches plus an error notice if I try to test-edit my own posts.No post preview or requote available either. The thread page - jump only works one page at a time for me.Not a lot of help in a long thread. Hit most controls and I get sent straight to the main page of the forum. Other glitches : the "Like" button isn't working.Notifications don't clear after a thread or message is read. Darren and Greg need as much info as possible ,so anything new that's not listed yet - post it here if you can.

Comment

Another thing to list here: paragraphs and breaks in our posts aren't showing either.

Comment

I'm glad someone has reported the glitches. I tried looking for my email but no luck.

Comment

I'm having issue with the forum skin on mobile devices. Text boxes are off centered making posts on groups or sending PMs impossible. I had a picture Baggie but these bugs are making it impossible to attach it
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry,everyone1 @ScifigirlSG: hang in there. @jel: Thought so.Had the same problems when I tested via android and ipad. I managed to send myself a pm.Got an error id node code,but the test pm got through. Going to send you a pm now.Let me know if you get it,or just reply if you can!

Comment

PS ~ Already mailed Darren with a list of the glitches/errors.Can't edit the previous post to add that,or get rid of the deliberate typo. Can't delete it either.... *Stamps on the bugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X