This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Just a thought, but given all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe stuff is in one folder, shouldn't all of the Arrowverse stuff also be in one folder - especially considering that some of the existing ones have very few posts on them. As it's all one universe it would keep everything nicely contained...
    No decision yet re that suggestion.
    New seasons begin soon though,so as Darren used to say: "stay tuned."

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    What's happened to the theme weekends? I don't think we've had one since SW in May and I'm here almost every day. Are they coming back?

I can imagine that they're a lot of work, especially the ranks and green statuses, but I don't think I'm the only one who misses them.
    Thanks,Mane!
    There seemed to be dwindling interest in the themes,and then RL issues cut down on our time to create the themes,etc, but we'll see what we can come up with.

Originally posted by Stargate38 View Post
    Is there any chance that you could tell me how many posts I need to make before I'm no longer considered a probie? I'm getting annoyed by the fact that I need to be mod-approved for every single post I make, and I'm not going to do anything against the rules.
    Every now and then the post count changes,so we can't tell you an exact number ,but carry on making posts and you'll be off "probie" fairly soon.

See this thread,especially post 1 by the Site Owner (LINK) for more details of what "Probie " means.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate38 View Post
      Is there any chance that you could tell me how many posts I need to make before I'm no longer considered a probie? I'm getting annoyed by the fact that I need to be mod-approved for every single post I make, and I'm not going to do anything against the rules.
      It's a necessary evil, but the more you post the faster, like Baggie says, you'll be able to join in real-time conversations. Don't give up too fast! We love newbies!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

especially with bbq sauce, delicious
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          Shhh... they don't need to know that.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I whispered it
            sigpic

Comment

Themes may come back. I do think the last time we did one maybe 6 people seemed to notice?
              So when real life got busy it was easy to let them slide.

But they may come back. It all depends if we have the time to come up with stuff.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Does it have to be BBQ ? Why not Arby's Horsey Sauce ? Or French Dip ?

I bet Baggie and Sky are roaring with laughter at this right now

*hugs Baggie and Skydiver before heading off*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Why did this post twice ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Forum glitches now and again and also it's easy to hit the post button more than once.
                    Easiest way to deal with that is just to delete the duplicate post(s).

RE the themes: if any of you lovelies can send in ideas that'd be cool...

Comment

How bout Psych?
                      sigpic

Comment

Neat.Thanks pooks.It's on the list!

Comment

How bout Psych?
                          You know that's right!

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

For a theme, how about comic book based tv shows/movies or a general Superhero theme or a Heroes and Villains theme or something. There are plenty of shows that are currently airing based on comics (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, LoT, iZombie, Lucifer, Gotham, Agents of SHIELD) lots of shows (including cartoons) that have aired in the past, and lots of comic based movies out there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Disney characters come tomy mind...

Or maybe Recent Disney Movies ?

Comment

One thing to bear in mind, I do love all the suggestions, but if it's not a show me or the mods watch, making the theme is rather hard. If it's not a show that I watch, for example, it's a couple of hours scanning wiki to find the terms to use for the theme.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X