Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm back after months of not being able to use the forum. A few months ago I suddenly wasn't able to read the forums. I kept getting a server error message (posted below) when using Edge or Torch browsers. I reluctantly put Chrome back on my computer to do things I no longer can do on Edge or Torch, including looking at the Gateworld forums, but Chrome comes with its own set of problems. I can't see my Gmail accounts on Chrome and Facebook is enlarged to the point that I can't use Facebook on Chrome. (I have spent way to much time trying to fix it.) I can't get either Facebook or Instagram to work on Torch, so I have to use Edge for those websites. It sucks that I have to switch browsers all the time depending on what website I'd like to use. Sorry to annoy you with my problems. Anyway, is anyone having the same issues with using the forums here on Edge or Torch?

Gateworld.jpg
    https://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/

Comment

I avoid using Edge at all costs so I'm all in with Chrome (or Firefox).

I'm currently using this version: 125.0.6422.77
      All is good.

Gateworld on Edge is also not a problem.
      Edge version: 125.0.2535.67

However, it should be noted that GW has had a few hickups in the past few months so maybe you just hit it at an inconvenient time.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X