X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please merge this thread:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23327

With the inferno discussion thread?

The thread has 10 posts and they are all by the same guy.
    sigpic

Comment

Merged.. or turned and burned ...(get it Inferno) hee hee crack myself up
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The reason I believe people weren't posting in my caps thread is because they didn't want to inadvertedly post between my posts of the pics. Because I got a few replies in other threads. Which lead me to posting 10 posts.

The 1st post I used faulty links and didn't get thumbnails. I'm planning on replacing them with thumbnailed links later. The 2nd post contained 20 thumbnails, the maximum number of thumbnails and the 3rd post is a continuation of the thumbnails. The subsequent 7 posts were placeholders to be replaced by 20 thumbnails each once I've done them so that people could start posting in the thread.

I'd like to make a request to have it split again. Not everyone goes into episode discussion threads (as they are filled with spoilers) to look for caps. And I've never seen caps threads merged with episode threads before.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
          The reason I believe people weren't posting in my caps thread is because they didn't want to inadvertedly post between my posts of the pics. Because I got a few replies in other threads. Which lead me to posting 10 posts.

The 1st post I used faulty links and didn't get thumbnails. I'm planning on replacing them with thumbnailed links later. The 2nd post contained 20 thumbnails, the maximum number of thumbnails and the 3rd post is a continuation of the thumbnails. The subsequent 7 posts were placeholders to be replaced by 20 thumbnails each once I've done them so that people could start posting in the thread.

I'd like to make a request to have it split again. Not everyone goes into episode discussion threads (as they are filled with spoilers) to look for caps. And I've never seen caps threads merged with episode threads before.
          I have to agree, it was (yes sorry I respect the Mods really ) a stupid idea to merge that thread with the episode thread, I can't see the reasoning? It is majorly out of place in the "Inferno" episode thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII

if it is about
            Spoiler:
            the caps are about the orion, then there iare two threads abiout the ship, one of which is in the S2 folder and contains some caps, if it is about the entire ep then it does deserve its own thread

Comment

i split them out.. I think i got all the posts. but we do reserve the right to merge them back in if darren thinks it's better that way
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm gonna do caps of the entire episode. I plan on doing a huge amount of caps. Probably more than 200 (hence the 10 posts). So far, out of the 49 pics posted, only 2 have contained the Orion.

Comment

could this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...76#post4875176
                  be merged with the allies 220 official episode discussion thread please?

Comment

merged

You know guys, and i'm speaking generally here...we will put the episode discussion thread out either close to or as soon as the episode is over. The reason we don't put it out earlier is cause it soon gets filled with 'oh i can't wait' posts.

it would be very helpful if folks refrained from starting their own threads and, instead, pm'd a mod to move/open the official one

sigpic

Comment

Okay this may be a Darren or Greg thing but since I'm getting ready to fly out the door to a rehearsal I'll post it here first and check back later. But under the private message box at the top right of the page it is reading I have 65,535 unread messages - LOL - it would take me yearssssssssssssss to get that many messages - oh and I did have two unread when I checked. Ro big deal other than some kind of forum glick
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        i split them out.. I think i got all the posts. but we do reserve the right to merge them back in if darren thinks it's better that way
                        Thanks Skydiver....
                        FallenAngelII
                        One thing that would be very helpful in the furture is if this is to be a CAPS thread it might be a good idea to label it as such in the title. Based on the Title of the thread and the few posts I did read that were there I really did not have the impression it was JUST a CAPS thread but an episode discussion along WITH CAPS.

and as always the Big Kahuna always has final say
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Any chance of enforcing the "No spoilers in Season 2 thread titles" rule??? I have noticed a few, with spoilers, it is all fine until they are posted in, and are seen plainly in the GateWorld Forum page (All the threads listed) I haven't been too bothered before but it is the Finale for SGA and I don't won't to read about

Spoiler:
                          what The Wraith are up to or about Ships etc
                          before I see it. After I don't care!

Comment

Can someone delete this please?
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23363
                            there is already a thread like that.. and one is annoying enough

Comment

how about we merge it since ALL opinions are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Any chance of enforcing the "No spoilers in Season 2 thread titles" rule??? I have noticed a few, with spoilers, it is all fine until they are posted in, and are seen plainly in the GateWorld Forum page (All the threads listed) I haven't been too bothered before but it is the Finale for SGA and I don't won't to read about

Spoiler:
                                what The Wraith are up to or about Ships etc
                                before I see it. After I don't care!
                                we do try. but some of us are trying to avoid spoilers too, so sometimes it's hard to tell. For example, me and atlantis, i haven't seen beyond GUP so if someone posts a thread title for Inferno that has spoilers in it...i may not KNOW that they're spoilers since i haven't seen the eps.

My suggestion, if you see a thread with spoilers in the title, report it. Bring it to our attention so that we can edit

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X