Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods, could we have a Janet smilie, please? Just one would do!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Managing the Official Smilies and thread smilicons is Darren's dept.

All the Official anime -type ones were made by Wallpaperman BUT if anyone wants to make/donate a few Janet icons,or icons for other Characters ,I can find out which formatting is the one that fits the GW templates and get back to them?

There may be some fan-made Janet icons already posted on one or more of these threads.(See requote)

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

First handy link : Gilles Nuyten's ( aka Wallpaperman.) TSW :The Scifi World
      He came up with all the anime smilies already available for posts/messages and threads here and on TSW.

Next up : members' smiley design/request threads .These are searchable in-thread for the characters/pairings you prefer.

zuz' smilies

Stargate Smilies

Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

For BSG fans : BSG smilies!

In all cases,right -click,save to PB or your comps ,so you don't accidentally hotlink to their sites and image -hosting accounts,and if you get a moment ,drop the creators a thanks.

ETA : New thread here : SGU Smilicons
      To search in-thread go to the top of the thread you opened : type Janet or Fraiser into the search box ,click on Search or the return button and have a look around.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Speaking of Janet Smilies,{NAME REDACTED} made this one for me a few years ago.

Feel free to use it.

{Snipped.}
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 August 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Here are also some Janet (and Lam) smilies. But I agree that it would be easier if she (or both of them) was a regular smiley instead of us having to add her as an image.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

When I find out the parameters,I'll post 'em - then the Smilie-makers will be able to send their creations over to Darren to consider.

Or if they'd prefer to ask personally ,they know the webmaster -at-address.

Comment

Here's a few based on Gilles' smilies that I did of Janet

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Janet Smilies,{NAME REDACTED} made this one for me a few years ago.

Feel free to use it.

That smiley was made by Mala, as was this one
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 August 2013, 03:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

All I know is it was gifted to me.The source wasn't given.

No theft was intentional ,I'm sure,but I'll delete it from my own files and PB.

Thank you for the PUBLIC correction.

Comment

She made them to be used, so I don't know why you're all upset about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

As a matter of fact,I'm not upset personally at all ,BUT we have a policy of redacting the names when these corrections are made.

A PM would've been preferred.

As it turns out,Mala freely gave her images for any and all members to use,and that's absolutely fine,but credit needs to go to *her*.

Comment

Hope I am asking this in the right place. My reputation scales are not present to give reputation to others. Could it be because I haven't posted in a few years?
                        sigpic
                        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Our rep star symbol /button isn't in our own posts but you'll see it in others' posts.

(I think you were away when the symbol was changed by vbulletin.Welcome back!)

Comment

has the notification box (used when you give a rep/green point) and the logging out box changed appearance?

i just want to make sure my account's not been hacked, or i'm on a alternate reality gateworld...
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Nothing's been changed or updated by Darren and Greg for quite some time.

Comment

Nothing's been changed or updated by Darren and Greg for quite some time.
                                it might be that i updated google chrome last night. something else looks different too, and it's right from my tools section of chrome. so it's on my end i think.

or i'm in an alternate reality...
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X