This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
    Is it premissable to get out on screen names changed for Halloween?
    Do you mean the ranks we change every month? If that's the case no, it's not possible. The change is done for the groups of members according to rank. Everyone that are captain rank will be something else and there is no way to separate one captain from another.
    The only people not affected by those changes are folks that for some reason have a custom rank.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Do you mean the ranks we change every month? If that's the case no, it's not possible. The change is done for the groups of members according to rank. Everyone that are captain rank will be something else and there is no way to separate one captain from another.
      The only people not affected by those changes are folks that for some reason have a custom rank.
      No. I mean going from "The Flyattractor" to "The Batattractor" for halloween.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

No. I mean going from "The Flyattractor" to "The Batattractor" for halloween.
        In that case you will need to send a PM to Skydiver or Bagpuss, state your request and the reason for wanting the change and then they will decide if your request will be granted.

Screen name change is not something we do on a whim, and almost never more then once. You'll need a good reason for that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          You'll need a good reason for that.
          Well who dosen't want to wear a costume for halloween?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Well who dosen't want to wear a costume for halloween?
            Wearing a virtual costume on Halloween is more of a whim then a reason IMO. Either way if you're serious about it make your request and it will be given a consideration.
            sigpic

Comment

hello, I'm new and Ima little overwhelmed. Where cn I strt posting at? how do I make an avi and stuff? when can I edit my profil? thnx in advance

Comment

You can start posting whenever you want. Just know that - due to spammers - all new members are on probie status. Which means your posts are queued. So please be patient if your posts don't show up right away.

Custom avatars are available around the 2000 post mark, but as soon as you get off probie we have a large selection of ones you can choose from to tide you over til then. And your profile editing will also have to wait until you're off probie.

But join in and you'll be off probie in no time.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  .... - due to spammers - all new members are on probie status....
                  You made a mistake of unprobieing me too soon......*SPAMS "Happy Bags Jas Monday" all over the place*
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Will there be a theme for October? I am assuming a Halloween related one later this month.....but I hate to assume
                    sigpic

Comment

There'll definitely be a theme soon.

Whether or not it'll considered to be a Hallowe'en theme : in the eye of the beholder.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Whether or not it'll considered to be a Hallowe'en theme : in the eye of the beholder.
                        All of a sudden I am thinking D&D here Oo

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Not D & D,sorry.

There'll be a thread for the October theme soonish...so let's keep the topic a surprise.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place but I was wondering if you could tell me why I can't post pics any more. I have plenty of space in my attachments area, and besides I go via Photobucket now. I get a message up saying "some of the options have been changed" I don't think I was braking any rules, and it doesn't tell me what options they are.
                            BTW,Ii'm a bit computer dumb, and normally have to ask a few questions before I get it right, if you would rather direct me via PM I'd be happy to do that.
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

ooOOoo sounds exciting! Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Not D & D,sorry.

There'll be a thread for the October theme soonish...so let's keep the topic a surprise.
                                Well you did say 'In the eye of the beholder' so naturally I thought D&D because Beholders are a D&D monster

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X