Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groups can only be maintained by one person,but the role can be transferred using the Group tools .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Is there any way Darren could make it possible for us to type in the Ancient font on GW?
      sigpic

Comment

Not likely. Simply because the users would all have to have the font on their computer to have it display right.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Can they do it using font face ? Or to address a much better question does this version of vBulletin support font face ?
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

That is a question I definitely have to leave to the guys.

sigpic

Comment

If the font is used on the webpage, it is downloaded into the user's computer (not for use, but to display it), right? I was wondering the same exact thing the other day.

Comment

sometimes. Sometimes not.

when I've made a web page dreamweaver lets you choose 3-4 fonts to display the page in, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th choice...and you're taught to generally choose basic fonts that usually come preinstalled, like Verdana, times new roman, comic sans, tacoma, etc.

they might be able to make a CSS (cascading style sheet) that downloads and installs the fonts for you to see, course stuff like that can also set off anti-virus software

sigpic

Comment

Can I just let you know or remind you that the new season of Doctor Who is about to start next Saturday. Please can you create new episode discussion threads for Series 32? So far we only have episode titles for the first seven episodes. They are

The Impossible Astronaut (3201/601)

Day of the Moon (3202/602)

The Curse of the Black Spot (3203/603)

The Doctor's Wife (3204/604)

The Rebel Flesh (3205/605)

The Almost People (3206/606)

A Good Man Goes to War (3207/607)

Thanks very muchly.

Comment

Hi Blen,

I've forwarded your request to Darren, so they should be out sometime soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

It seems like someone has to say this every few months but can you have Greg fix the clock?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Is there a reason why the list of SGU Season 2 episode folder links on the main SGU page are reversed today? They're now listed as most recent first, to last. Kind of counter-intuitive for those of us who've been here a long time, but even more so given that the Season 1 folder links (directly below) are first to last!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Always meant to keep the newest episode at the top so people on that page didn't have to scroll down and hunt for it in the middle of the page. Obviously, it took me 16 episodes to get around to it.

They'll be resorted chronologically after the season is complete, for archival purposes.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Better late than never?
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              It seems like someone has to say this every few months but can you have Greg fix the clock?
                              I second that. The clock is already slow by 8-9 minutes. It´s confusing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Already on Greg's To-do list for when he next swings by.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X