X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
    Thats ok, I don't mind slaps

Another question tho.... Is there anywhere I can find a thread about UK appearances from the actors? I know that there is Chevron but are there any other UK cons that would feature any of them??
    you can search in the Fandom Folder
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      you can search in the Fandom Folder
      There's a fandom folder?? *goes off to search* Thank you very much
      sigpic

Comment

to the mods (and especially the admins) > will we have the possibility to modify the custom colour settings for the entire forum ? (instead of it being limited to the profile page)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          probie users can't send pm's. I'm afraid it's a rule we had to implement because of spammers.

I'll look into your status and see what i can do about it
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            to the mods (and especially the admins) > will we have the possibility to modify the custom colour settings for the entire forum ? (instead of it being limited to the profile page)
            Not at this time, it might be something utilized in the future but for now only the profiles are customizable.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Has the main page (not the forum) been offline? I have been to see what's new and cain't get ir.

Comment

Will check...

Edit : Tested 20-odd links around the different sections of the Homepage,and all seems fine and loaded easily.
                You may have hit a temporary glitch of some kind .
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 May 2009, 05:11 PM.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Where can I send a hint that CotG Final Cut is available for pre-order?
                  sigpic

Comment

the COTG recut/final cut movie has a thriving thread in the Movies folder, so that'd be a good place
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Will check...

Edit : Tested 20-odd links around the different sections of the Homepage,and all seems fine and loaded easily.
                      You may have hit a temporary glitch of some kind .
                      I keep getting the message that the GateWorld page appears broken!!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Um... is there a forum glitch? I only ask because I just logged on a few minutes ago and had 2 dark blue lines running the length of the forum(in the lighter blue margins)... they're gone now tho...

And now this...
                        Spoiler:

Edit: ...uh, okay, now the the forum link is back. Weird! Could just be on my end.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

For all of the above
                          There could just be some various updates occurring that you are getting caught in and/or seeing ...but if they are disappearing after a bit then I would say you should be ok...also not everyone is having the same issue so always verify your connection by logging out and logging back in of GW as well as your own computer. Its funny how that sometimes solves the issue

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                            For all of the above
                            There could just be some various updates occurring that you are getting caught in and/or seeing ...but if they are disappearing after a bit then I would say you should be ok...also not everyone is having the same issue so always verify your connection by logging out and logging back in of GW as well as your own computer. Its funny how that sometimes solves the issue
                            Still having problems. Will try again latter since I have to leave for work soon (BTW...logged out of the internet and tryed re booting, but not sure if it worked, since it was taking so long)!!!

UPDATE: All is right in the world again. Abit a bit slow, the GateWorld homepage finally loaded up for me. It was worrysome since that page always loads faster normally!!!
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 18 May 2009, 12:03 PM.
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Site went slow/down for a few minutes, and is now running smoothly again. This happened twice yesterday, and Greg is keeping an eye on things ...
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanx for the replies... good to know all is well.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X