This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nothing then?

I'll guess I'll just deal with my little undefined pop up box. It's probably just a random bit of coding error. It doesn't effect the function of the box in anyway. I just thought it was weird.
    sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry pandora

I don't know how to fix it, and i haven't been able to replicate it. It's up to Greg or Darren to figure it out i'm afraid. I was sort of waiting for one of them to come in and share their knowledge
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That's okay.

I'll just never log out
        sigpic

Comment

What just happened?!? I left GW for a few minutes and when I tried to come back I...couldn't! Did GW have a hissyfit or something? Or maybe it was just really busy?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            What just happened?!? I left GW for a few minutes and when I tried to come back I...couldn't! Did GW have a hissyfit or something? Or maybe it was just really busy?
            Hiccups. Happens sometimes.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Hello! I am having problems with not being to use smilies, spoilers, quotes, fonts, font colors, or even being able to bold or centering. It's not letting me do this. This started yesterday 9/3/08 and it's doing it right now. All I can do is just type, I've never had anything like this happen before. Please HELP! I hope this is the correct thread or do I have to ask the moderators or whatever. Thank you and believe me it will be truly appreciated! I also posted this in the Members helping members thread. I wasn't sure which one to post in. I can't multiquote either.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

hey i was wondering if you mods would help out in the save sga campain.
                put this on your sig
                SEND SCIFI LEMONS

YOU GUYS ARE EVERYWHERE so it would help out alot i beleive in this campain i think it is the most creative and it will be the most help.

so what do you say plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                send some fake lemons your selves if you wont put the sig on but plzzzzzzzz put the sig on plzzzzzz
                SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Hello Mods

Stupid question. On my profile just above my rep is a squiggle. I have no idea what it is or how it got there. It's not part of my pattern, and I can't see it on anyone elses profile, and i've not seen it before today. Is it because i'm special? *bats her eyelashes*

I've attached what I mean.

stupid question.jpg

You should also know I checked my monitor first just in case it was dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
                    put this on your sig
                    SEND SCIFI LEMONS

YOU GUYS ARE EVERYWHERE so it would help out alot i beleive in this campain i think it is the most creative and it will be the most help.

send some fake lemons your selves if you wont put the sig on but plzzzzzzzz put the sig on plzzzzzz
                    if a mod wants to participate, they are certainly free to. However, i do need to point out to you that the maximum sig size is 200 pixels tall by 700 wide...and yours is a bit too big. So you may wish to reduce things a bit

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    Hello Mods

Stupid question. On my profile just above my rep is a squiggle. I have no idea what it is or how it got there. It's not part of my pattern, and I can't see it on anyone elses profile, and i've not seen it before today. Is it because i'm special? *bats her eyelashes*

I've attached what I mean.

[ATTACH]6662[/ATTACH]

You should also know I checked my monitor first just in case it was dirt.
                    mmhm, odd. I'm wondering if it's something with your display of your profile...as if there's a bug in the customization. have you tried to set it up a bit differently and see what shows up?

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Hello! I am having problems with not being to use smilies, spoilers, quotes, fonts, font colors, or even being able to bold or centering. It's not letting me do this. This started yesterday 9/3/08 and it's doing it right now. All I can do is just type, I've never had anything like this happen before. Please HELP! I hope this is the correct thread or do I have to ask the moderators or whatever. Thank you and believe me it will be truly appreciated! I also posted this in the Members helping members thread. I wasn't sure which one to post in. I can't multiquote either.
                    odd. Have you tried to good old fashioned 'clearing of the cache' and reloading the pages?

Since no one else is reporting the issue, and something like this would be reported, i'm thinking that the gremlin is on your end. Sometimes clearing the cache and starting fresh can fix things

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

mmhm, odd. I'm wondering if it's something with your display of your profile...as if there's a bug in the customization. have you tried to set it up a bit differently and see what shows up?
                      What do you mean set it up differently? Change the background pic and colours?

odd. Have you tried to good old fashioned 'clearing of the cache' and reloading the pages?

Since no one else is reporting the issue, and something like this would be reported, i'm thinking that the gremlin is on your end. Sometimes clearing the cache and starting fresh can fix things
                      A newbie, Devilish Me has been having the same problems, on the members helping members. She's done all that to. I told her to ask Greg, not sure if she has though.

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
                        put this on your sig
                        SEND SCIFI LEMONS

oh, and i do also need to add......only those in the US can really participate...in the sending lemons part anyway. Customs will confiscate any and all produce entering the states.

So if you're not an american, don't waste your time and money sending lemons, they wont' make it across the border

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean set it up differently? Change the background pic and colours?
                          yeah, maybe it's a bug with part of the customization bits. try going back to the default and see if its' still there, or maybe a different style. it could simply be a bug

A newbie, Devilish Me has been having the same problems, on the members helping members. She's done all that to. I told her to ask Greg, not sure if she has though.

I'll clue darren in. If folks could provide:

what browser they are using, version of the browser, and what OS they have. maybe we can narrow things down a bit

sigpic

Comment

yeah, maybe it's a bug with part of the customization bits. try going back to the default and see if its' still there, or maybe a different style. it could simply be a bug
                            It worked, it's still there, but when I took the pic off it was ok, so it must be the pic. how strange. Darn though, i'm not special.

I'll clue darren in. If folks could provide:

what browser they are using, version of the browser, and what OS they have. maybe we can narrow things down a bit
                            Thanks Sky i'll let her know.

Comment

Something for Darren or most likely Greg:

Firefox 3.0.1 (latest version) - earlier when I wanted to add a smiley from the [more]-list, it wouldn't open the link.

Internet Explorer 7.0 does not display that problem since I had no problem accessing the smilies hidden under the [more]-link.

I remember someone else having the same issue, though I can't remember whether that was browser-related or something else.
                              Should I post this in the members helping members thread too maybe?
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

if a mod wants to participate, they are certainly free to. However, i do need to point out to you that the maximum sig size is 200 pixels tall by 700 wide...and yours is a bit too big. So you may wish to reduce things a bit

It must be my Mozilla browser because, I signed on my MSN page and everything is working fine. That's weird, only because, I've never had this happen with Mozilla before. It's usually the other way around for me. I know I do not have Mozilla 3.0, I haven't updated it yet.
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X