X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    *Raises hand.

Newbie Mod mistake.I missed deleting the line .I'll go correct it now if nobody beat me to it.

Edit : Done.
    Yeah, that's the post, which now is, er, uh, just says <SNIP> so wouldn't it better just to delete the post entirely??

Comment

Not really.
      I put my reasons for leaving the posts as they are now ,in the reason for edit space.
      If I go back and take out the post we're referring to,that member loses their post,and deletions are a touchy topic on the forum too.

Next time, I may try it the other way.I can guarantee I won't please everyone,whichever method I use.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Once the official airing of EatG takes place tonight, are there any chances of putting the posts from the unscantioned release thread into the new one? There's some damn good discussion in there that would be a shame to loose.

Cheers

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          Once the official airing of EatG takes place tonight, are there any chances of putting the posts from the unscantioned release thread into the new one? There's some damn good discussion in there that would be a shame to loose.

Cheers
          We do normally try to merge the episode discussion threads if it is warranted
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I recommend not merging the threads, but moving the existing thread into the EATG folder, for various reasons I could get into if someone really wants. One of the drawbacks of discussing an episode leaked illegally ahead of time.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

what we had discussed doing was to close the unsanctioned thread and people can move their convo into the official eatg thread

Another major reason not to merge them, there's vegas stuff in there too. stuff we don't want to lose but stuff that has no place in the EATG thread.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Understood. Ah well. Nevermind.

Cheers!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

So I noticed today that, as I was giving reputation to someone, there was no option to red someone. I'm just curious as to why the power to red someone has been removed, and if it was part of new direction of Gateworld forums.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Basically ,yes .
                    Darren's first post gives his full explanation of the changes to the rep system among other things.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62652

Comment

I was wondering what happened to one of the social groups I'm a member of...it seems to have vanished. It was called Joe's Bar and the topic was Battlestar Galactica. I haven't posted there in awhile, so I'm not sure if it's been missing for awhile and I just didn't notice, but with BSG's return I'd like to chat there again. It's not in my list of social groups any longer, nor does it show up when I did a search of the groups. Thanks.

Comment

Hi mods.

Just wondering if you can check the size's of my rotating sig's jsut ot make sure they are the right size.

Cheers!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                          I was wondering what happened to one of the social groups I'm a member of...it seems to have vanished. It was called Joe's Bar and the topic was Battlestar Galactica. I haven't posted there in awhile, so I'm not sure if it's been missing for awhile and I just didn't notice, but with BSG's return I'd like to chat there again. It's not in my list of social groups any longer, nor does it show up when I did a search of the groups. Thanks.
                          I've checked the social groups thoroughly ,and can't find it either.
                          Any idea who started off the Joe's Bar group ? That'd be a great help in tracking it down.

I'll check with the other Mods to see if they can help too.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Hi mods.

Just wondering if you can check the size's of my rotating sig's jsut ot make sure they are the right size.

Cheers!
                            They look fine to me.

The Tesla one is 4 pixels over on height ,but that's too small to fret over,unless you can tweak it easily.

Comment

which Tesla one?... Thats fine thanks. i didn;t make them i'm not skilled in artwork or anything like taht. Jsut checking to make sure they are the right size and what not.

Thanks!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

an easy way to check sizes, right click on a graphic and choose the 'properties' option, that gives you the pixel size and the file size
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X