This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Why was this thread on the the SG movies closed (it had been up for days and then suddenly, poof)?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59570

yet another thread started on the same yesterday wasn't?

If you want one thread, could you blend them together please.
    Thank you for the information
    Please use the report function for issues of this type from now on

Thaks
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Hey mods, i'm trying to unsubscribe from the threads, i've done the Edit options thing and got rid of the 'receive email notification' to no emails, and i'm still getting them on subscribed threads. Any clues how I can unsub it? The email notifications that is, not the actual threads i'm subscribed to.

Thanks
      You might still be operating on your *old settings* even though you have changed them. Try logging out, clearing your cache and then logging in again. Hopefully this will reset all of your preferences to the new settings
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        You might still be operating on your *old settings* even though you have changed them. Try logging out, clearing your cache and then logging in again. Hopefully this will reset all of your preferences to the new settings
        Ah the wonderful tried and tested and cure for all things method.

Thanks Tame, will do. I'll give you a shout if it doesn't work.

Comment

after how many posts i can have my custom avatar?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
            after how many posts i can have my custom avatar?
            It takes appx 2000 posts before you can have a custom avatar

Comment

Nope, it's still happening. I've cleared out cookies, temp folders, history, logged out then back in, and i'm still getting the email notifications even though I changed my options to no mail. ;(

Comment

Nope, it's still happening. I've cleared out cookies, temp folders, history, logged out then back in, and i'm still getting the email notifications even though I changed my options to no mail. ;(
                you did scroll down to the bottom of the options page once you made the changes and click on *Save all changes* correct

Comment

you did scroll down to the bottom of the options page once you made the changes and click on *Save all changes* correct
                  I did indeed

Comment

I did indeed
                    it might be a reset issue still as VB updates its stuff and for some reason there is a delay in this taking effect.

I will put a bug in Greg's ear (eye) to read this issue and see if he can offer some better solutions

Comment

thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi just wondering if my sig is to big.
                        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

yep. the limit is 50K for all of it

your mash sig is 80ish, the cantina 70ish and the others are too small to count at about 10K each.

so, file size wise, you're about 3 times the allowed limit
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            yep. the limit is 50K for all of it

your mash sig is 80ish, the cantina 70ish and the others are too small to count at about 10K each.

so, file size wise, you're about 3 times the allowed limit
                            Crap so now i have to delete it? Cause i have no idea how to fix it.

Comment

run it through photoshop and 'dumb it down'...lower the quality to get the file size down, or yes, you have to remove it to get it within that 50K limit
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                run it through photoshop and 'dumb it down'...lower the quality to get the file size down, or yes, you have to remove it to get it within that 50K limit
                                Well its gone now so i guess its lost its relivence

Comment

Working...
                                X