Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, no. That thread stays where it currently is. It will just be a dup thread.

Unless there is an forum rule issue, then there is no reason that thread should be moved.

Comment

I was wondering how long it takes until one can use a custom avatar after reaching 1801 posts? The last time I was on GW I posted #1809 (November 10th, 2005, 10:41 AM). I came back online today to try to upload a new avatar and the option is still unavailable.

Thank you for your help.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        what post where?

i do need a little more info please
        I posted this on ask Joe M. and it just disappeared. Also I have had a few other post to disappear, I don’t remember where they were posted exactly. Am I doing something wrong?

Joe,
        The only reason that I am posting hear is because I don’t know where else to post where someone from SG-1 might read it. This is not directed at you Joe, just at anyone that has any pull; I just want someone from the show to know how I feel.
        I am a fan of SG-1. I know that TPTB can’t help it if an actor leaves. I understand that they have to do their best to fill in the gaps. While I understand this, I am still frustrated about the lack of information. Where is Jack, why is he not at the SGC, what about Sam and Jack, what is going on? There are quite a few fans that have been fateful for years. We have watched and loved the show. Is it fair to lead us on for so many years and then just drop things and never mention them again? I am hurt by the way they are treating the fans that feel this way. I understand that you can’t please everyone but, I feel so let down by who ever made the decision not to give us some closure. We want to hear about Jack. We want to see Jack and Sam get together. They just can not let it end without addressing these questions. I know that RDA is gone, but couldn’t he be persuaded to come back for one show or maybe a TV movie that explains everything that is still up in the air. I don’t know how to do it but please just think about it.
        I am really trying to like season 9, I enjoy it while I’m watching it and then when I go back to one of the old episodes I get depressed. I think that it would be much easier to enjoy the show if our questions were answered.
        Please help!
        Thank you for listening.

"We were a team...no one could even begin to understand what we went through together… What we mean to each other.” Samantha Carter

Comment

Yowo, why don't you try rephrasing your question more concisely. Joe's a busy man and doesn't have time to go through a lot of exposition.

simply ask a question
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just wondering.....

I've been to the "newest" page under "Fanfic" several times over the past few days, and it hasn't changed. Hence my question:

Is this because:

1. There is some technical problem with the page?

or

2. No one (no one!?!?!?!) has written anything new in a week or so?

I feel fairly certain that no new fan fic has been added in the past few days, but since that's so unusual, I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Comment

We are having a very severe technical issue with the fanfic. VERY severe.

The details don't matter but unfortunately, the fanfic uploader is off line for the foreseeable future

sucks i know

Last i knew, Helio was also shut to submissions, so that leaves ff.net as the only non-private archive out there

If folks want to post links in a thread in the fanfic section, they're more than welcome (just PLEASE, post teh header info with the proper warnings so taht folks know what they're getting into)

but, unfortunately, there will be no new fanfic at gateworld for the foreseeable future

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                We are having a very severe technical issue with the fanfic. VERY severe.

The details don't matter but unfortunately, the fanfic uploader is off line for the foreseeable future

sucks i know

Last i knew, Helio was also shut to submissions, so that leaves ff.net as the only non-private archive out there

If folks want to post links in a thread in the fanfic section, they're more than welcome (just PLEASE, post teh header info with the proper warnings so taht folks know what they're getting into)

but, unfortunately, there will be no new fanfic at gateworld for the foreseeable future
                Thanks, Skydiver! It's good to know people haven't just suddenly lost their inspiration!

Comment

Hey mods! What up? Just wonderin if you could close/delete this thread:
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20201

One of the RPers didn't see that we already had a labs thread

Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                    Hey mods! What up? Just wonderin if you could close/delete this thread:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20201

One of the RPers didn't see that we already had a labs thread

Thanks!
                    Got it.

Madeleine

Comment

Hello Mods,

I'd like to request that the phrase...

*WARNING!!!—SPOILERS!!!*

...be appended to the title of the following two threads:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16867

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17866

Also, I really hate to be a pain in the neck, but I'd like to request posts #221 through #538 be split off from...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16867

...into a new thread entitled "Classic Doctor Who Trivia Questions *WARNING!!!--SPOILERS!!!*".

Obviously, this is low priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                        Hello Mods,

I'd like to request that the phrase...

*WARNING!!!—SPOILERS!!!*

...be appended to the title of the following two threads:

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16867

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17866

What are the spoilers for? I like to be specific where possible

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          What are the spoilers for? I like to be specific where possible
                          That might take some explaining. I'll send you a private message. Thank you for your quick response.

Comment

Hey mods, me again, would you mind closing this thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20224
                            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                              Hey mods, me again, would you mind closing this thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20224
                              closed

sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...