X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server move is complete, so if you see a glitch like these:

1) Wait a minute and try again.

2) Report the error to Greg in a different thread here in the Forum Announcements folder.

Thank you!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Kinda curious but I haven't been able to use a custom avatar as of yet. Is there a specific post count?

Comment

You should be pretty close. I believe it's around 2500 posts.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

could you any chance tell me the uk air date for season 5 sga atlantis please

Comment

if darren knew it, it'd be a news story i'm sure
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for answering my Q. I do like/use the down chevron feature. However, with the threads that move fast and only allowed to post once a day, the last post feature would be great. I'm OK with it if you do not want it here though. Just thought I'd submit it for your 'looking at' as it would make my life easier (and I'm so used to it on a different forum). LOL.

Who do I need to PM about getting my username changed? Is that possible on here, or not allowed? I want something more Stargate'y! T.I.A
              Jack: "Teal'c, look scary and take lead."
              Jack: (to a nurse with a needle) "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay!"
              Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

pm me about the name change

sigpic

Comment

hey could u guys tell me how to delete a thread i made and if i cant could one of u plz its the "G36 VS P90" thread its kinda gotten off topic (ok more than alittle) its turned into why america isnt all that and people are posting stuff about amrica that aint at all stargate related.
                  SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Would it be possible to make a subdirectory/thread/whatever they're called, for SANCTUARY under the SciFi Stream section? Since the show will start up soon, more articles are coming out and cluttering the Stargate News section, and it's not really Stargate....

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
                      hey could u guys tell me how to delete a thread i made and if i cant could one of u plz its the "G36 VS P90" thread its kinda gotten off topic (ok more than alittle) its turned into why america isnt all that and people are posting stuff about amrica that aint at all stargate related.
                      Seeing that the mods are plotting to take over the world, maybe you can get their attention by using the report button for the offtopic posts.

Comment

i leave teggy's response only because it gives the correct answer....if there's an issue in a thread, please report a post in it and let us know so we can take care of it

sigpic

Comment

ty we would actually want to know if you could split the thread from g36 vs p90 into what what its morphed into you know split it hwere the crap started cuz now were making good argumanets
                          SUCK IT P90

Comment

how do u set up a custom avatar?
                            SUCK IT P90

Comment

the option will be available to you in about 2000 more posts or so

sigpic

Comment

oooohhhh..... better get started
                                SUCK IT P90

Comment

Working...
                                X