Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could a poll in be created in General Discussion on the issue "What do you think of Kirking in Stargate Atlantis"?

Answer #A: I don't really care
    Answer #B: I don't care for it
    Answer #C: I hate it
    Answer #D: I like it
    Answer #E: I love it

We're discussing Kirking and we're unsure of which side is in the majority, the side that supports it or the side that doesn't.

Comment

I made a Thread and i want to know if a Mod can turn it into a Poll please, i thought i could do it when creating a Thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31432

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        Could a poll in be created in General Discussion on the issue "What do you think of Kirking in Stargate Atlantis"?

Answer #A: I don't really care
        Answer #B: I don't care for it
        Answer #C: I hate it
        Answer #D: I like it
        Answer #E: I love it

We're discussing Kirking and we're unsure of which side is in the majority, the side that supports it or the side that doesn't.
        answer A and B are awfully similar and i think they might be confusing. would you like to clarify them?

perhaps

I hate it
        I don't like it
        i don't care
        i like it
        i love it

this way ti's arranged from intense dislike to intense like
        Last edited by Skydiver; 21 July 2006, 12:44 PM.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daventry
          I made a Thread and i want to know if a Mod can turn it into a Poll please, i thought i could do it when creating a Thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31432
          i need to know what options you want before i can make a poll

sigpic

Comment

As helpful as the FAQ is, there still seem to be some areas causing confusion for folks and other areas that aren't addressed at all but maybe should be. I know updates to the FAQ fall low on the list of priorities, but when/if that time comes, will suggestions be taken on what should be added? I was perusing the TWOP forum FAQ the other day and some of what they cover is very helpful. Granted, TWOP is bigger than Gateworld and covers much wider areas of conversation, but some of the rules hold true regardless of population and topic. There's even a bit in the "Good Manners and Respect" section that addresses the issue of personal attack vs. opinion. That's a fight that I've noticed around here a few times. Anyway, might be worth taking a few pointers from them... depending on how involved you guys want the FAQ to be.

Comment

Hi, all. Not sure if this question belongs here, but here goes:

My computer crashed and I may be getting a new one. Is it possible to keep my same log in name even if I go to a new IP? I'd hate to lose it 'cause GW is my fave place and I'd like to keep being me. Or is that the me I've become...

Just sayin', hope it can be done, thanks.
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                My computer crashed and I may be getting a new one. Is it possible to keep my same log in name even if I go to a new IP? I'd hate to lose it 'cause GW is my fave place and I'd like to keep being me. Or is that the me I've become.
                As long as you know your handle and password, you'll be able to log on. It doesn't matter what your IP address is.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

It was put back out and is located here

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    i need to know what options you want before i can make a poll
                    These 3 please.

Do you want Dean Devlin to make the Next 2 Stargate Movies using the Original Actors and not menchion the TV Series.

Is it a Bad idea to make the 2 Movies now that the Series is such a Hit.

Do you want the 2 Movies made, but it should use the Actors from the Series and should the Movies be made from the Series. SG1/Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by daventry
                      These 3 please.

Do you want Dean Devlin to make the Next 2 Stargate Movies using the Original Actors and not menchion the TV Series.

Is it a Bad idea to make the 2 Movies now that the Series is such a Hit.

Do you want the 2 Movies made, but it should use the Actors from the Series and should the Movies be made from the Series. SG1/Atlantis
                      Done.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

This isn't really a question, just something I picked up on... in the summary for Misbegotten on the main site, nearly all the images are from No Man's Land. I just thought someone should know that that needs fixing, and didn't know whom to inform.

Comment

site stuff is darren's baby. so he's the one to PM. or you can report it to [email protected]

sigpic

Comment

Some of them may well be from "No Man's Land," but since the second half of this 2-parter hasn't aired yet and SCI FI released these photos as "Misbegotten," we'll hold off on shuffling them around till all the facts are in.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                              i have a question the live discussion threads after the episodes are done and over with is there a plan in place of what to do with them (merge or delete
                              some of us are wondering if you don't mind me asking
                              they will just stay where they are.

I don't know if we'll close them in the future. For the time being they will stay open tonight until the west coast can come in and play

sigpic

Comment

This is probably a Darren question, but maybe someone else knows.

I've noticed that there's no episode transcript for "The Eye" and a few other Atlantis episodes (I haven't looked at SG-1). Why is that? Can anyone write one up? If so, who are they submitted to?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X