This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightWing
    Can mod make another thread for me please.

title- Why is Steve the wriath so popular among Stargate fans? spoilers

i was watching posioning the well season one of atlantis.

and it got me thinking why is he so popular i like him to but what i want to know is what is it about him fans like so much. and why were there sad to see him go.

general stargate discussion.
    Nightwing,
    There are a number of Wraith threads over in both the Atlantis Season 1 and 2 folders as well as a couple in teh Character and Relationship, All Wraith Thunk thread and Wraith Kisses...not to sure what those two entail but you might want to do a bit of searching and a quick read through of some of those to see if the things you are thinking about have already been touched on and you can re-new the conversation

If not then definitely holler again and we can create your thread.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
      are you referring to my post above if skydiver took care of it i can't find it on the boards. I'm not complaining just a little confused

No. I'm just a bit of an idiot today. I'm seeing things in the wrong order. I'll be more sensible after I've had a good night's sleep. (I reckon by 2009 my Youngest will be waking at a civilised hour.)

But to answer your question, there's the Steve Appreciation Thread which may be a good place to ask why people like him.

Madeleine

Comment

THANK YOU Mads!! I could NOT find that thread for the life of me
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Mods helping Mods. That just ... ... brings a tear to my eye.

I thought of a question too, to keep this on topic ...

To report a sig that is too big should you report the post you noticed it in or is there some other way to do it ... Or should you not do it at all?

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

LOL you have NO IDEA how much the Mods of legend help us newbie Mods all the time

As for signature reporting...YUP just repost teh post you noticed it in and in the message box let us know that you reporting due to signature size not the post and maybe give the posters name in the box...that helps us sometimes not bombard the person with PMs because we can quickly look to see if anyone has sent a PM to that person without actally opening the post and thus another window if it has already been handled

BUT that is the way to do it

Comment

The polls and updates are now up for 917/217. I had actually prepped the files for easy publication while I was on the road ... then was unable to get online with the free in-room Internet at the hotel. [Grumble grumble]

No ratings data for "Off the Grid," "The Scourge," "The Long Goodbye," or "Coup D'etat" is available yet. We'll publish it as soon as we have it!
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hey mods – I was wondering if this thread could be stickied, please? I think it's important.

In Memoriam: Sana (a.k.a. Whistler84) – A Mission for the Entire GateWorld Community
                Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 22 February 2006, 11:29 AM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

The Thread Here has images that widen the forum template. It is kind of annoying

Comment

Done ...please folks remember that any pictures posters can not break the Forum posting area

Comment

Hey Tame

Remember me? I got a question why is the clock running behind? 6 a 7 minutes or something.
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Asgard time dilation device.

Those little grey *******s!
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Um, I don't mean to be a pain, but being that the two qustions after mine were answered, I think mine may have been overlooked...

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          Hey mods – I was wondering if this thread could be stickied, please? I think it's important.

In Memoriam: Sana (a.k.a. Whistler84) – A Mission for the Entire GateWorld Community

Comment

Um, I don't mean to be a pain, but being that the two qustions after mine were answered, I think mine may have been overlooked...
                            We're sorry thought you had been answered...
                            We try NOT to sticky to many threads so that the ones that are popular can fend for themselves. It does seem that your thread has been at the top since its beginning so I doubt there will be any issue AND we did decide to leave it in this folder since the chance of it leaving the front page would be slim. I hope that comprimise is enough for you.

We are all sorry for the loss of a valued forum member and our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Comment

We try to keep stickying to a bare minimum, so we generally reserve them for "need to read" announcements and FAQs. While I agree that your thread is very beautiful and important, it does not qualify as a "need to read" announcement or FAQ. Since few threads are posted in this section, I doubt it will drift far from the front page.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                We're sorry thought you had been answered...
                                We try NOT to sticky to many threads so that the ones that are popular can fend for themselves. It does seem that your thread has been at the top since its beginning so I doubt there will be any issue AND we did decide to leave it in this folder since the chance of it leaving the front page would be slim. I hope that comprimise is enough for you.

We are all sorry for the loss of a valued forum member and our thoughts and prayers are with her family.
                                Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                We try to keep stickying to a bare minimum, so we generally reserve them for "need to read" announcements and FAQs. While I agree that your thread is very beautiful and important, it does not qualify as a "need to read" announcement or FAQ. Since few threads are posted in this section, I doubt it will drift far from the front page.
                                Okay. I wasn't quite sure what the criteria for stickying were.

Comment

Working...
                                X