Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if i could bri... convince him to lower it to 1000 and i do agree with quality over quantity.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      eh, the number is 2000. Darren changed it like 2 months ago.
      Someone said 1800 on the 1st page or so .

Comment

It was 1801 when the thread started its now 2000-something
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

2000 seems quite a bit. I find sometimes I know I want to say something and don't know how to convey it in my post and then end up not posting at all.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

all those posts wasted in off topic chatter *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              It was 1801 when the thread started its now 2000-something
              yeah it was 1801, which meant this post would be the key to my CAV.....

Heres to next year when i get my Custom AV
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Oh man, if I was to keep up my average daily post count of 4, it would take me 1.369863013698630136986301369863 years to get a custon AV
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  The 801/1801 levels are good to have but sometimes I wonder if it'd be better if they had quite a few more levels, restricting the choices when people join and slowly giving them more, then maybe people wouldn't be so disatisfied with having to wait so long, it's nice having something to look forward, but 801 and 1801 are a very long way for many.
                  you ain't kiddy some times i don't have the time to post during the week so by the time i get to 801 and 1801. both shows will be done and all the members will leave the forums and i'll be posting by myself
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
                    both shows will be done
                    Heathen! Never! Never I say! Amanda Tapping will be using a walker and McKay will need a hearing aid before such an event happens!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      Heathen! Never! Never I say! Amanda Tapping will be using a walker and McKay will need a hearing aid before such an event happens!
                      lmao
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        and Wier will need a double megaphone to yell at Mckay for destroying 3/4's of the Pegasus Galaxy.
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                          *sulks and feels sorry for herself*
                          *joins in and starts thinking that he should start posting more*

Comment

Dito
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                            X