Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone who hasn't watched SGA as much as SG-1, I'd like to ask all the SGA experts here about something that McKay says in this episode. I watched this again yesterday and wondered in which episode did the McKay of the 'Enemy at the Gate' reality meet the other Sheppard of our reality. Was there an episode of SGA where this happened, or am I imagining that I did see an episode, apart from 'The Daedalus Variations' where they meet an alternate reality McKay?

Thanks!

Comment

There's an episode in season 3 where they pull an alternate McKay through - McKay & Mrs.Miller.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        As someone who hasn't watched SGA as much as SG-1, I'd like to ask all the SGA experts here about something that McKay says in this episode. I watched this again yesterday and wondered in which episode did the McKay of the 'Enemy at the Gate' reality meet the other Sheppard of our reality. Was there an episode of SGA where this happened, or am I imagining that I did see an episode, apart from 'The Daedalus Variations' where they meet an alternate reality McKay?

Thanks!
        It never happened
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          There's an episode in season 3 where they pull an alternate McKay through - McKay & Mrs.Miller.
          Thanks, that must be the episode I vaguely remember, and that there was a McKay from another reality in ours.

Comment

what was so dangerous about atlantis being pushed into the atmosphere? it's not like there would be a problem, in vegas a dart entered the atmosphere easily...
            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

and why not just uncloak the city you don't think planes might fly into a cloaked dome????? Would have been a neat way to make the Stargate program public........

I would have liked that.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

they said the area was under naval quarantine, i wonder how long they can maintain it until someone notices the odd wave patterns though
                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                  they said the area was under naval quarantine, i wonder how long they can maintain it until someone notices the odd wave patterns though
                  That is a piss weak excuse and I think Atlantis uncloaking in San Fran bay would have been very, very cool and a great ending.

Comment

im sure anyone with a telescope could see those two massive floating objects close to the atmosphere and the hives nuclear explosion

and theres the air battle at area 51, someone probably got it on video
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I think they should have let the city land in San Francisco bay like they did but uncloak to the world.......

Why keep all this secret bullcrap?

You don't think anyone would have seen the air battle over area 51 and done a video of that?

And what if the Wraith had descended on Earth in large enough numbers then you can't say "Oh we didn't know" they should have made it all public then and there when the city landed back on Earth..

Although for intrigue I wonder what the political fallout would have been had they had a major attack that could not be denied and still kept the city hidden in San Fran bay?

Comment

Sad this was the last ep ...
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Sad this was the last an ep ...
                          Fixed.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            Fixed.
                            Fixed
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

so........Sheppard is the only one that can be in the chair on Earth?

I am glad that Carson had a part in this though....and hey there was Ronon and Teyla, for a bit. But Teyla just left her son in another galaxy? hmmmm......

and then the chair gets blown up.....of course, but hey, then Sheppard gets to fly the 302. And then Sheppard does yet another suicide mission.

Good to see Lorne, however briefly.

After all the fighting, one small knife in the kidney/lung kills Ronon??? Puhleaze. The crossed eyes was funny. And then brought back to life.....*sigh* and the team saves him in the nick of time, of course.

Carson saves the day! YAY!

Ronon and Amelia? *head desk*

I know they had planned it as a 2 parter and then season 6 got cancelled, but, I just do not care for this episode. Could be that I am angry that the series got cancelled.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                so........Sheppard is the only one that can be in the chair on Earth?

I am glad that Carson had a part in this though....and hey there was Ronon and Teyla, for a bit. But Teyla just left her son in another galaxy? hmmmm......

and then the chair gets blown up.....of course, but hey, then Sheppard gets to fly the 302. And then Sheppard does yet another suicide mission.

Good to see Lorne, however briefly.

After all the fighting, one small knife in the kidney/lung kills Ronon??? Puhleaze. The crossed eyes was funny. And then brought back to life.....*sigh* and the team saves him in the nick of time, of course.

Carson saves the day! YAY!

Ronon and Amelia? *head desk*

I know they had planned it as a 2 parter and then season 6 got cancelled, but, I just do not care for this episode. Could be that I am angry that the series got cancelled.
                                Actually he did not. EATG was largely unchanged because of the cancelation. It always ticks me off of all the people with ATA you chose Carson to fly the city. That makes no sense. I would have gone with Lorne or someone in the military where this is their expertise.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X