This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Actually he did not. EATG was largely unchanged because of the cancelation. It always ticks me off of all the people with ATA you chose Carson to fly the city. That makes no sense. I would have gone with Lorne or someone in the military where this is their expertise.
    how is it anyone's expertise to fly a flying city with their mind?
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Actually he did not. EATG was largely unchanged because of the cancelation. It always ticks me off of all the people with ATA you chose Carson to fly the city. That makes no sense. I would have gone with Lorne or someone in the military where this is their expertise.
      wow, that almost makes it worse that it wasn't to be a two parter. And I agree, I like Carson, but in a situation like that....military should take over. And Lorne is a trained pilot, it might help in flying a space ship, even if it is a city. I mean Lorne would have more experience in the jumper.
      sigpic

Comment

but if someones ata gene is strong wouldn't that person have a easier time interfacing with the system?
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

that is true, but who is to say that Lorne's gene isn't stronger than Carson's? And just the simple fact that Lorne has more experience flying a puddle jumper *might* make it easier in flying the city.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            how is it anyone's expertise to fly a flying city with their mind?
            Lorne is a trained military soldier not to mentioned trained in space combat. I would trust him a lot more then a medical doctor
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

John DID fly the city in First Strike. So he has flown the city ONE more time than than Lorne or Carson.
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                so........Sheppard is the only one that can be in the chair on Earth?

I am glad that Carson had a part in this though....and hey there was Ronon and Teyla, for a bit. But Teyla just left her son in another galaxy? hmmmm......

and then the chair gets blown up.....of course, but hey, then Sheppard gets to fly the 302. And then Sheppard does yet another suicide mission.

Good to see Lorne, however briefly.

After all the fighting, one small knife in the kidney/lung kills Ronon??? Puhleaze. The crossed eyes was funny. And then brought back to life.....*sigh* and the team saves him in the nick of time, of course.

Carson saves the day! YAY!

Ronon and Amelia? *head desk*

I know they had planned it as a 2 parter and then season 6 got cancelled, but, I just do not care for this episode. Could be that I am angry that the series got cancelled.
                You pretty much summed it up.

Out of 5 billion people on Earth Shep is the only one that can use the chair? What they gonna do? Ask the Wraith to hold off their attack till he can get there. *shakes head*

And then having a medical doctor who could barely even control one single drone fly the city? Sheesh, every time he was asked to sit in the chair he was having palpitations

Yep Ronon and Teyla were there........And.......Yep Ronon and Teyla were there

So how many suicide missions has he been on? 3,525,287? Or round about there?

WHAT? Didn't you know Ronon and Amelia were in lurve? Didn't you see it?

Yep I think these guys have made an artform out of plucking things out of thin air

Oh and don't forget the "wormhole drive" that no one ever heard of till this ep
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I am glad that Carson had a part in this though....and hey there was Ronon and Teyla, for a bit. But Teyla just left her son in another galaxy? hmmmm......
                  Apparently she didn't... Kanaan and Torren were in the city at the time of lift-off.

Something that had to be explained after the episode since it was one of the big left open questions.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Apparently she didn't... Kanaan and Torren were in the city at the time of lift-off.

Something that had to be explained after the episode since it was one of the big left open questions.
                    yeah, fate of two invisible and completely useless characters is really important
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      yeah, fate of two invisible and completely useless characters is really important
                      Hey, Ronon and Teyla aren't always useless...

Comment

I though you were speaking about Torren and his mutant father. But Teyla and Ronon were useless as well
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Were they in the closet?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            I though you were speaking about Torren and his mutant father. But Teyla and Ronon were useless as well
                            I was actually... ...But in this episode (and unfortunately many others) same can be said for our Pegasus natives.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Were they in the closet?
                            Hiding. Or possibly locked up.

Comment

They were hiding from the writer that wanted Torren to be a Prophet.
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I must have dozed off I mean blinked and missed that part....

quite true....in season 5 they were great for propping up walls and ummm, standing in the background....and ummmm.....something else I am sure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X