No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Las Vegas Sofia (okay Hodges as well) and Miami Hagen. NY dunno.

Wa, no forget! LADY HEATHER!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Trialia!!

About CSI novels, I've read all of them! Love them all! Max Allan COllins is one of my gods!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        Thanks Trialia!!

About CSI novels, I've read all of them! Love them all! Max Allan COllins is one of my gods!
        Really? I view the CSI novels as officially-sanctioned fanfiction... because to be honest, I've read better. My friend VR Trakowski writes some brilliant CSI fic, for one.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
          Funny story - I've got several airsoft weapons, P90, SPAS-12 shotgun, Glock 17L, Beretta 93R etc. and in the CSI: Miami episode with the rooftop sniper (back in season one I think), when Calleigh was searching the suspects's house, I got a text message from a friend saying "What's Gun Girl doing in your bedroom?"
          Oughta get your hands on the real versions of some of those for some real fun.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
          Las Vegas Sofia (okay Hodges as well) and Miami Hagen. NY dunno.

Wa, no forget! LADY HEATHER!!!

Ah yes. I've been a Melinda Clarke fan since her days on Solider of Fortune/SOF: Special Ops Force. Good actress, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by FeloniousMonk
            Ah yes. I've been a Melinda Clarke fan since her days on Solider of Fortune/SOF: Special Ops Force. Good actress, imho.
            Hopefully she'll return as Lady Heather in S6. Read that somewhere.

You guys ship for someone?
            sigpic

Comment

Grissom/Sara, Cath/Warrick, Cath/Sara, Nick/Greg (one of my only two male slash ships), Horatio/Calleigh, Stella/Mac and was Flack/Aiden for the duration of NY season 1.

Comment

I don't have slash ships.
                My ships are Grillows ( love that name), Sara/Greg, Mac/Stella, slightly Calleigh/Eric (was Calleigh/Hagen before).
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully she'll return as Lady Heather in S6. Read that somewhere.

I agree. Great character for her, she plays it quite well. Played a similar one in Firefly.

I can't say I "ship" I figure I'll let the writers decide where the relationships should go...and while I would see absolutely no problem with homosexual relationships between characters I really don't understand why some people are so adamant about them.

Comment

Adamant about slash ships? I'm not, but I know people who are... particularly some of the Sheppard/McKay 'shippers. That pairing bugs me.

Far as same-sex relationships go, I call 'em as I see 'em. No different than opposite-sex relationships.

BTW, like the name. That was a good episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                      Adamant about slash ships?
                      No I'm not. I have absolutely no problems with that. As a matter of fact I have many homosexual friends and in the Electro/Goth scene here in Germany it's normal to be at least bisexual.
                      As for CSI it's just that I like the male/female dynamics better. *shrugs*
                      Same for SGA.

Fave eps?

One of mine:

sigpic

Comment

No I'm not. I have absolutely no problems with that. As a matter of fact I have many homosexual friends and in the Electro/Goth scene here in Germany it's normal to be at least bisexual.
                        Same for SGA.
                        Didn't think you were. Just quoting the post above me. I'm bisexual myself, as it happens.

Fave eps?
                        Considering the only season 6 episode I've seen so far is Bodies in Motion, I'd have to say... Bloodlines is my all-time favourite, but Cool Change, Table Stakes, Chaos Theory, Hunger Artist, Play With Fire, Turn of the Screws, Butterflied and Nesting Dolls are some of my other favourites.

Comment

Have you already seen 'GumDrops'? I know I'm repeating myself but I so love this ep. Wait, it's 6x05 so you haven't. Shooting Stars is great, as well as Werewolves from S6. Hmm, then KingBaby, Slaves of LV, Lady Heather's box, Suckers and Alter boys. Bloodlines was awesome from the scientific pov.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                            Adamant about slash ships? I'm not, but I know people who are... particularly some of the Sheppard/McKay 'shippers. That pairing bugs me.

Far as same-sex relationships go, I call 'em as I see 'em. No different than opposite-sex relationships.

BTW, like the name. That was a good episode...
                            It's cool when they're there but I find it curious when people want relationships between characters that are obviously not gay. Sheppard would be a maybe (though if the show wants to stay true to life he wouldn't be allowed to openly admit it or lose his commission), McKay certainly doesn't swing that way. Beckett would be a good character to explore that with.

Heh, the name was actually one of my ferret's names. Named him Felony because he got into a hell of a lot more trouble than the other one who we named Fatty. One day I was bored and decided to give them full names and thus they became Felonious Monk and Faddeus Aurelius.

Couple weeks later when watching a marathon of downloaded CSI episodes with my roommates we noticed the title of that episode and couldn't help but laugh.

Comment

Same for SGA.

Fave eps?

One of mine:

maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but when one says adamant it doesn't mean that one is against those relationships. quite the opposite; those I've seen adamant about slash relationships are the ones pushing for gay pairings in characters that have shown no sign of them. for example Nick and Warrick....they're good friends, probably look at each other like brothers by now, but I highly doubt either of them would swing that way, especially Warrick

The furry episode rocked! Was that the same as the episode with the big girls? One of the best lines came from that one: "Have tons of fun."

Comment

Originally posted by FeloniousMonk
                                It's cool when they're there but I find it curious when people want relationships between characters that are obviously not gay. Sheppard would be a maybe (though if the show wants to stay true to life he wouldn't be allowed to openly admit it or lose his commission), McKay certainly doesn't swing that way. Beckett would be a good character to explore that with.
                                You really think so? IMO I'd have said McKay and Beckett both possibilities, but I would never have pinned Sheppard that way inclined. *is a McKay/Zelenka 'shipper*

Ferrets rule. Mine is called Milkybar.

Anyway, back on topic! I wasn't actually all that happy with 6x01-- a lot of loose ends and discarded threads, from what I could tell. I hope the next episode is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X