Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it a 7. I'm hoping it will be better the second time around, but I found myself flipping channels during the commercials and forgetting to switch back.

I liked seeing the playful side of Greer again, and he and Eli were amusing. Not sure how I feel about Ginn and the romance angle with Eli yet, but I find myself hoping she's playing him for freedom/access to the ship/whatever it is she wants. Definitely got more Event Horizon vibes from the ship. Scott was kind of awesome (again!) this week and Chloe gets more and more interesting each week. Maybe I'll like Young more now that his downward "I'm the worst leader ever" spiral is over.
    Originally posted by Callista
    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
    Originally posted by HPMom
    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

9. Thought the whole thing was excellent with the highlight being the young-scott conversation. In fact I want to see more of this Scott.

Probably the best of the season although Awakening and Aftermath were both great as well. It's definitely my favourite though.

Comment

i give it 9, it was great story , great visuals, it could have been a little more exciting but still it was great.
        ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Originally posted by Dii-Reno View Post
          I gave it a 9 just because it kept me guessing. Every science fiction show has a repeating loop episode, but not every show can pull it off while keeping the audience guessing. At every loop there was a different outcome. I didn't find myself becoming bored to tears like I was with the last episode. Even the side plots were well thought out. That bit with Eli and the girl was an early lead into a completely integrated crew.

The writers also created a new problem. Rush never discovered why the simulation started running, or what it was trying to resolve. He just bypassed it and regained control. I would bet there will be an interesting episode completely devoted to that subject coming down the pipeline. They also mentioned opening up that big dome room that's been exposed to vacuum since they came aboard. That will make for some interesting ship exploration if they decide to use it.

This episode kicked the s**t out of cloverdale.
          That room is also a Hydroponic Lab, probably the main one.

I gave the episode a 10/10 just becouse i loved the development Destiny as a character is getting and the fact that its beating Rush at his own game.

Comment

It was excellent for me. I voted 9 (not 10 because I am waiting for Malice - sorry )

Originally posted by hercthx View Post
            this wont let me vote
            Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
            Perfect 10 - But how the hell do I vote on this thing......
            As long as you are on Probie status you won't be able to vote - happened the same to me earlier. Just keep going and posting and in the future you'll be able to participate to the votes.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

9 awesome episode
              sigpic

Comment

I dont know why so many people dumped the cloverfield episode (I loved it personally!) and this was also good but I gave it an eight of ten... some scenes were so and so (Chloe / Rush) and still angry that no one found out that Rush knows about the Destinys bridge. Other than that good. Was amazed by the Youngs actors perfomance!
                sigpic

Comment

8/10. i reserve the 9/10 for excellent episodes and 10/10 for the best ever.

still, excellent episode, lots of things to love. love how rush subtly manipulates chloe into working out his problems. i like how Gloria is now more absent and Franklin replaces her. looks like Destiny is in Rush' head just as it was in Young's. interestingly, Gloria seems to be Rush' moral aide while Franklin is rush' technical/tactical aide

Comment

Great episode for me a 9, i hope it continues like this...

Comment

i'll give it an 8. it was a really good episode. not perfect but the plot was good as was the special effects. i liked to see scott speak up to young and eli's story.
                      sigpic

Comment

Holy 10 out of 10 Batman! Just freaking awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

First I thought it's an "in-between" episode, which just leads to the next one, and thought and 8 is it. But then I decided it's better than that. So it's more a 9.

It was a quite good episode for me. I'm sure I'll see more of this.
                          sigpic

Comment

I gave it a 9. One of my few favorites of the series. I wouldn't rank any episode of SGU a 10. They just haven't had a 10...yet. Great character episode for Young and Scott.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Pretty good episode. With a plot reminiscing at times of the TNG's excellent "Cause and Effect" episode. It's also good they seem to keep potentially interesting storylines going, those with a little sci-fi twist, like Chloe's transformation and TJ's baby even if the update seems to be delivered by very small increments. But everything seems to gel well together. I wonder if they're going to do something about the Telford storyline. Again it would have been cool to see Telford interact with the seeder ships aliens. It seems Franklin has become some kind of ship avatar too.

I give this episode 8/10. Action, mystery, good dialogues, great interaction between all crew members. Solid.
                              Last edited by Commander Zelix; 03 November 2010, 03:32 PM.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                                You rated this episode less than Cloverdale? ................................................................ That really stumps me dead.
                                You have a lot of nerve saying that.
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X