Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 out of 10. Very much enjoyed the episode!

Comment

I gave it a 8, one of the best so far, only thing missing was a stargate trip.

Comment

My favourite of the season earns Trial and Error a 9.

I enjoyed the Groundhog day feel, plus Louis' performance was excellent. I hang on every one of Franklin/Destinys' words, and the Eli/Greer - Eli/Ginn relationships both turned a corner.

Comment

10, because Young had to crash sometime, and this played it well. Destiny suddenly pulling the Kobayashi Maru on Young feels a bit contrived to get him there that much faster, but it works out for the best as foreshadowing for what's to come. Something's gonna happen later, and the ship needed to get Young to see it.

Comment

Totally awesome compared with last week. I gave a 9. I'm just saving a 10 for some action

Comment

I gave it a 9 just because it kept me guessing. Every science fiction show has a repeating loop episode, but not every show can pull it off while keeping the audience guessing. At every loop there was a different outcome. I didn't find myself becoming bored to tears like I was with the last episode. Even the side plots were well thought out. That bit with Eli and the girl was an early lead into a completely integrated crew.

The writers also created a new problem. Rush never discovered why the simulation started running, or what it was trying to resolve. He just bypassed it and regained control. I would bet there will be an interesting episode completely devoted to that subject coming down the pipeline. They also mentioned opening up that big dome room that's been exposed to vacuum since they came aboard. That will make for some interesting ship exploration if they decide to use it.

This episode kicked the s**t out of cloverdale.

Comment

8 Because I didn't enjoy it as much as last week's one which I gave a 9. But it was still done quite well.
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I wish we had public polls so we could see who, as a fan of either SGU or Stargate in general, honestly rates this episode a 1/10. Seriously? I would love to see someone explain how this was a 1/10 in their eyes and they aren't just a dedicated hater trolling.

Comment

That was really a 10 woah, i think thats the best episode of the second for the moment ^^

Comment

10/10 for sure. Great acting (TJ's emotions, Greer/Eli bonding, Scott manning-up, Young confronting everything - all outstanding performances!)

Visuals spectacular, character & plot development, very engaging episode.

The only risk it ran was being a second episode in a row to be centered on a mystical hallucination of a main character - very risky. But thanks to the story development of Destiny communicating it was all valid and plausible, so it maintained a 10/10.

Here's hoping for another 4 eps of 10/10!

"The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” - Henry David Thoreau

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        8 Because I didn't enjoy it as much as last week's one which I gave a 9. But it was still done quite well.
                        You rated this episode less than Cloverdale? ................................................................ That really stumps me dead.

Comment

I liked Cloverdale better too. I gave this a 7. The groundhog day thing has been overdone imo. And then when it turned out to be no real threat it was a letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                            Excellent episode. Excellent acting, visuals, and great plot.

I didn't expect the episode to turn out how it did. This is how an episode should be. Allow the plot to bring out the characters just like 'Time' did. Awesome job.

I'm giving it a 9.5/10. Since the poll requires either a 9 or a 10, and no halves, I'm gonna round it up to a 10, but I definitely think I haven't seen an episode this good since 'Time'.

This definitely outshines the previous episode, Cloverdale, and I really liked that one too.
                            I was undecided between 8 and 9. and end up with 8. I agree, it's my favourite since Time.
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I want to leave a little wiggle room at the top, so this gets a solid 9. It kept me guessing, made me look at Scott with some respect, gave us Young hitting bottom, showed us a Rush who is spiraling his own dark plunge, and let us see some beautiful moments with TJ.

So many little things, too, like "ancient toilets!", Greer playing matchmaker, and letting us know that Destiny has its own agenda, perhaps.

Excellent!
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I gave it a solid 8. It was a great episode for all the reasons previously stated (outstanding performances, references to almost all on-going plots, Young crashing, Scott stepping up - that's the second week in a row I liked him!- Chloe's predicament and so on). I loved seeing a different, more playful side of Greer (also second week in a row) and every time Young was dreaming I was left guessing if it was another dream or maybe reality this time. So, good job.

However for me the episode was dragged down by Eli's subplot. Awkard geek getting hit on by an attractive girl is a trademark of Mallozzi & Mullie's writing and I was sorry to see them implement this cliche again. That's 1 point down, the other is that as much as I enjoyed this ep I liked Cloverdale and Aftermath better. So, 8 it is.
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X