No announcement yet.

What Simeon REALLY Said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They merged two threads I think. Both a little small by themselves.

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    What's with the title change?

Comment

By the way can anyone tell me what exactly he was saying when Varro cut him off during their argument?

Each time I tried to listen I can't make out what he was trying to say. I was really annoying that Varro actually talked over him twice. "\

When he said something to the effect of:

"If you want me to play the game I will, but I will not-"

Could anyone make out exactly what the last words in that sentence are supposed to be?
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

"I'm not taking down the Lucian Alliance."

Comment

The good thing about "Bad" characters like Simeon, is that You know there will be some fireworks whenever they are around.

I'm more interested in the Greer confrontation, as it is obvious that Greer's attitude is more personal than professional.
          All Simeon would have to do is complain to Young about Him being more confined than other members of the Alliance, and likely Young would tell him to ease up a bit.

The show would be pretty boring with only goody characters, so will be interesting to see where all the Alliance thread leads ultimately.

Comment

"Try the carrots"

Lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
            X