No announcement yet.

What Simeon REALLY Said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrots would do her good. She needs to keep her eyes strong for all the reading she does.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think we should have the opportunity to see the character take advantage of a negative situation on board, which can have a greater effect on more of the crew. This would indeed increase his antagonistic role. Also, it would interesting to see how he is dealt with [ particularly, from Young's end]once Homeworld Command discovers that the specific intel provided by him is incorrect.
      Abbas Karimjee
      www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
      The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Guess it's better left unknown and the viewers guessing, depending on how perverted they are.

Comment

That would be worth watching, to see whether it is young or varro who beats his ass

Comment

after getting to finally watch this last night, this scene really impressed me.

I expected simeon to be a creep but Volker's reaction was just - wow. I expect Greer to be aggressive on the part of his people but seeing Volker step up like that was really quite impressive. Nothing like having a common enemy to really unite people
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              I don't think he's just out for himself, he sounded very loyal to the Alliance.
              Yes, but from what Varro said, obviously everyone else isn't very loyal to the Alliance. He basically has to be out for himself if he is still loyal to the Alliance and feeding misinformation.

Comment

Simeon is actually a nice guy - when he has his Kassa (space corn).
                sigpic
                Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

I hope he is being used useful (?), I really dont understand why all the people like this actor? did not like him in Prison Break and in Heroes ..meh... Ill change my atitude towards him if we see more of him, but last episode was the first time that he had some real screen time.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's pretty obvious to me that he said something of a sexual nature.
                    Maybe he was felling Horny and decided to try his luck.

Comment

Originally posted by morsu View Post
                      It's pretty obvious to me that he said something of a sexual nature.
                      Maybe he was felling Horny and decided to try his luck.
                      He wanted to know if he could leaf through the pages of her book...

It would be a an interesting turn-around if Simeon was the only LA member still on Destiny after all of this is said and done. As has been suggested elsewhere, Varro and company could be using him as a decoy while they go about the business of finishing some "other" plan which they have cooking. Simeon thwarts the plan as repayment for their betrayal of him.

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                        He wanted to know if he could leaf through the pages of her book...

It would be a an interesting turn-around if Simeon was the only LA member still on Destiny after all of this is said and done. As has been suggested elsewhere, Varro and company could be using him as a decoy while they go about the business of finishing some "other" plan which they have cooking. Simeon thwarts the plan as repayment for their betrayal of him.

regards,
                        G.
                        I think Simeon is being deliberately kept out of that loop, yeah, and Varro? I want to trust him, I do, but when someone makes it easy for you to trust him? Makes me wonder. I don't think Simeon is anywhere near being done with his creepy behaviour though *shudder*
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Simeon didn't seem to think that cooperating with Destiny's crew was actually a possibility. He seemed to be under the impression that rather than betray the Alliance everyone was giving false intel the way he was. Considering how long he and the other members of the Lucian Alliance were locked up together, you would think that they would have all come to an agreement about what to do about their situation. I wonder why/how he got left out of the loop. Perhaps Varro wasn't certain about Simeon's loyalty to him, and deliberately left him out of the loop and for Destiny's crew to deal with when they found out he was lying to them. Simeon seems to put his loyalty to the Alliance ahead of any personal loyalties to any of the Alliance members trapped on Destiny, he told Varro he wasn't goint to take them down. It'll be interesting to see who he lashes out at, because given his behavior thus far, combined with the way he's been treated, I can see him taking a swing at either Varro or Greer if he keeps getting pushed.

Regarding Varro, I think he's doing what he feels is necessary for survival. He defended the military personal and TJ when the LA had control of the ship because he felt they would be useful, and he's cooperating now because he knows that its the best chance of staying on Destiny and having some freedom on the ship. Unlike Simeon, Varro probably thinks that if Homeworld Command finds out the intel they've recieved is a bunch of lies than all of the rest of the Alliance members will be dropped off on the next planet.

I'd still really like to know exactly why Varro kept Simeon out of the loop. Conflicting loyalties, or some kind of personal problems between the two that made Varro decided to set him up?
                          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I think for now, I'll assume that Simeon's ignorance about the plan was an oversight on Varro's part. He perhaps thought that their imprisonment and the dumping of certain prisoners would get all the LA guys on the same page, but his assumptions didn't seem to take Simeon into account.

For my part, after that scene between Simeon and Varro, and Simeon and Park, I'm dying to know what the culture on his homeworld actually is.

Interestingly also, Simeon is only still aboard Destiny because of intel that something about his position or role within the Alliance makes him a valuable source. During the invasion, he never seemed to be a particularly high ranking individual and no one seemed to defer to him for anything. Combined with the mysterious info about his homeworld, it really leaves me wondering if he was perhaps something even more significant within the Alliance than we have been led to believe till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              I hope he is being used useful (?), I really dont understand why all the people like this actor? did not like him in Prison Break and in Heroes ..meh... Ill change my atitude towards him if we see more of him, but last episode was the first time that he had some real screen time.
                              He's not very likable at all. He's just good at playing the bad guy. So credit given when due.

Comment

What's with the title change?

Comment

Working...
                                X