This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    I agree with this. When Simeon said "Is she yours?", I more than half expected Greer to say "They're all mine." He was defending Volker and the others just as much as Park, I think.
    I agree totally. He was defending everyone that was sitting at the table. I liked the fact that Volker showed some moxie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joben View Post
      It seemed a bit weird that nobody even mentioned that Rush was kidnapped by the aliens just like Chloe when they were talking about what they could have done to her
      You just missed the posts. It has been brought up on many occasions including prior episodes.

Comment

Horribly boring episode, hopefully next week gets us back to the quality we have seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by suqata View Post
          Horribly boring episode, hopefully next week gets us back to the quality we have seen so far.
          Eh, while I disagree about this episode it looks like you'll get your wish for next week. The sneak peek of Cloverdale makes it look pretty interesting.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Best ep so far from season 2 IMO..... It lagged a bit... but it picked up in the last 20 min. Still beats awakening. This just proves you don't need tons of turd blowing up in the show for it to be good.
            it does not prove anything and by the watch count i dont see there will be next season of this
            this show is so depressive no happy story's nothing is positive and it looks like it's getting worse
            this show does not deserve stargate title

what made sg1 and sga good was that every episode new planet and new adventure

last week 1milj. viewers and it looks like it is troping ... smallville had 3.18 milj. viewers last week and that show is in 10'th season what needed to end in season 7 or 8 but still have 3 times more viewers then this ultimate drama like a reality show big brother
            sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
              it does not prove anything and by the watch count i dont see there will be next season of this
              this show is so depressive no happy story's nothing is positive and it looks like it's getting worse
              this show does not deserve stargate title

what made sg1 and sga good was that every episode new planet and new adventure

last week 1milj. viewers and it looks like it is troping ... smallville had 3.18 milj. viewers last week and that show is in 10'th season what needed to end in season 7 or 8 but still have 3 times more viewers then this ultimate drama like a reality show big brother
              Network TV will always top cable. Furthermore davis post was purely on his personal opinion and never about how many people watch the show.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                I agree totally. He was defending everyone that was sitting at the table. I liked the fact that Volker showed some moxie!!
                Same here. I wasn't expecting him to stand up quite like he did. Good for him, even though Simeon would have wiped the floor with him.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i thought pathogen was a really good episode! move back to fridays and fix those ratings

Comment

Good episode, better than Awakening, imo.

What I liked:

-Rush. He always surprise me with his machinations.
                    -Simeon's plot line.
                    -James has some lines of dialogue!

What I didn't like:

-Wray's plot line. Boooring character...
                    -James has so few lines of dialogue!

Comment

Originally posted by suqata View Post
                      Agree. Hence my Life Part 2 comment. Stargate without activating the gate even once the ENTIRE episode??????? I know it's the current plot, but geezzzzze. I mean really, HI MOM!!!? About the only thing mission related (in terms of progress) was that Chloe solved an equation. Beyond that, they're still in the same mess today that they'll be in tomorrow and the day after, and the, and the, .... Apparently the story isn't about a crew getting home. They're all already dead, circa 2001 / 2010. Quite odd considering that the previous episode had them ALMOST (yet again) making it home.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        ... I'll get the popcorn
                        You better get a truckload, or more
                        Last edited by Misfits; 20 October 2010, 07:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by otaku View Post
                          I think Simeon got exactly what he was after there - he's testing the crew, trying to identify weak points and character flaws he can use to his advantage. This little exchange told him something very valuable: he can remove Greer from the equation simply by pocketing a weapon and taunting him into a "fair fight" with no one else around, and Greer will fall for it.
                          Well put. Simeon clearly won this round. He found who he can push, what buttons to push, how far he can push, etc...

We found out that Simeon won't betray LA, which sets him up for an eventual confrontation with everybody else, especially Varro. It may end up that Varro will eliminate Simeon, in defense of Destiny crew, which will earn him the trust of Young, and nothing else will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                            Wanna bet that some Rush Defenders will find a way to blame Young for this?
                            Is the Pope Catholic? Is the Rabbi Jewish? Is the Universe infinite?

Not really. IMO arguing about means to gain Tretonin to cure people is quite silly, mainly because Tretonin was never meant to cure people. It was created to help the Jaffa, and the Jaffa are an alien race. Another alien race. Why would something design specifically for alien physiology work on human body?
                            Actually, Tretonin was created to help Humans, by the Pandorans. Jaffas, who no longer carry a symbiode, use Tretonin, but it was never created for Jaffa.

Yes, I caught this too. He wasn't pleased at all. I also noticed that he was eyeing Young's drinks. Possible confrontation in the future? Young either doesn't care anymore or really trusts Greer to let himself drink in his presence.
                            Did you consider the possibility that Young has more than 1 bottle? 1 for his alcohol and another for water? My read is that Young only would bring out the alcohol bottle when re-filling or when he's in his quarters alone.
                            Last edited by Misfits; 20 October 2010, 07:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              If anything Gloria is Number 6 since obviously Rush is Balter.
                              Rush being Baltar just doesn't work for me. That's a diss on Baltar.

Comment

Originally posted by fan of all 3 View Post
                                move back to fridays and fix those ratings
                                I doubt this will happen, since the other shows are doing really well unfortunately.

RIP SGU, they need to kill off Wray she's a useless character.

Comment

Working...
                                X