No announcement yet.

TJ's trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, her trip was real (well, in a certain point of view given that she always remained on the ship). And if the baby is alive on the Faith planet with Caine and the others, she is a clone recreated by these powerful aliens after their scanning of TJ, or maybe even right after that they "transported" her, in the same way that they created the planet, the plants or the cabins.

And I think the nebula at the end was "brought here for a reason" and to leave no doubt planner anymore.

Comment

you forget certain things from sg1..
      season 9 ep 2 avalon part 2
      jackson and valla(or whatever she is called)after they get captured by the ori they get a mind travel to celestus.. but their body remained on the planet..

second that baby thing reminds me then kheb maternal instict and absolute power in season 3 and 4
      and btw does anyone thought that the only possible way for those "beings"not to be alterans is to destiny somehow travelled backwards and the ship isnt travelled that way..

so the only logical connection will be some banished ascended being like orlan or alma
      or some of the very first ancients 50-40mill years ago that ascended and got a trip to find the edge of the universe(at least i will do that if i ascend somehow )
      or some good ori that got banished too(i doubt that lol)
      but another evolved civil so far in evolve path that they could ascent giving that destiny is travelling forward
      but giving that the seeder ship is travelling through a fixed plan then the only logical choose about those beings is some of the very early ascended alterans that is as high as it get on the journey

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
        Magic = Spirituality? Paul Daniels for Pope!

The Nox refused to interfere in Tau'ri affairs. The Ascended Ancients had a policy of non interference, those that break with that policy were outcast. The Ori take an active hand in human affairs and look how that turns out; a fanatical religious crusade. Traditionally in SG religion has been a means of control of an advanced species over a primitive one. I hope the writers don't veer away from this in SGU.
        But surely there has to be some way to go in the middle... I would say look to SGA's way with Athar/ishta. BUT she was revered..

it was a very interesting, stargate way of doing things.

she wasn't physically gone. but yet that nebula proves it wasn't pure illusion either.
        It did kind of remind you of daniels escapades... though i wonder if this was OUR ancients doing a subtle little work around, or others who have ascended.

And also remeber that caine says that they wouldnt belive her since what they sow was diffrent, so i guess they acsended, since the light was very firmliry with our prevoius encounter with gate builders.
        What light.. when?

So what are these nebulas? Are they the physical manifestation of the Obelisk Builders in the lower planes of existence?
        Ohhh.. that is an interesting hypothesis... Makes me wonder is each "nebula" a singular entity?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
          Seriously, did so many people really miss that F-ing ginormous nebula?
          Sadly apparently they did.
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
            I think that the friends TJ saw in her out of body experience were not them, but were really ascended beings who used that as a disguise. I also think that the baby will be used in later episodes like in SG-1 with that ascended child that Oma was protecting.
            I kinda agree, the way Caine was extremely evasive with his answers when TJ questions him says to me that things are not what they appear.
            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              Good thing, too.
              Spoiler:
              If the next episode is any indication, they're fresh out of shuttles.
              Spoiler:
              I bet they get a new one from the seeder ship in Awakening

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I think TJ's trip was real and the Carmen is alive. I think the aliens are non-ascended, but maybe not completely coporial (sp?) either...if that makes any sense.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blade7gr View Post
                  some banished ascended being like orlan or alma
                  Perhaps its the Ancient who first launched Destiny, now ascended, checking in on his project, now that the Tau'ri have finaly figured out how to dial that pesky 9th chevron?
                  Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I personally believe that her trip was real

Theories on the beings....

Furlings!!! I had always speculated from the get go that the Furling battlecruiser was in the episode "Grace".

Has anyone seen Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda?

May we speculate that these are not the Ancients. Maybe the beings who created the concept to Ascend or the aliens are even 9 original beings that Ascended.

Comment

Originally posted by leanbarton View Post
                      Was her trip to the planet spiritual or real?
                      Real, in a manner of speaking. Watch SG-1 "Threads". The same lightning effects used in the "diner" as here. The aliens that created that planet and were responsible for saving the baby are quite obviously a group of ascended. Look at the "nebula" too, I think that's another clue. I don't think they're ascended Ancients, because they're too far away from the known universe for that, but it is a remote possibility (we don't know how galactic distances work on the ascended plane...but the Ori weren't able to act directly in the MW, and the ascended killer weapon didn't affect the MW from the Ori galaxy, so distances do affect the ascended plane somewhat).

Comment

My guess is that TJ's trip is 'real' (Carmen is saved) but in some sense it wasn't physical either...
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'm wondering about several possibilities ,

1) if the nebula was placed there in that non corporeal reality by the aliens to give a hint to TJ that this was not a dream,

2) or Caine and the others are viewing the same nebula from a different location than Destiny but it looks almost the same. This could mean the planet reappeared in a spot close to the nebula and they will will encounter Destiny again, maybe at the other side of the nebula.

Comment

Its was real. That is why they showed us the nebula. After she woke up I am sure she wondered whether it was real too. So they wanted to make sure that she knew it all did happen and that is why they showed her the nebula.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post

Furlings!!! I had always speculated from the get go that the Furling battlecruiser was in the episode "Grace".
                              I believe Joe or one of the producers has said there will be no Furlings in SGU.

Has anyone seen Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda?
                              Yes.

May we speculate that these are not the Ancients. Maybe the beings who created the concept to Ascend or the aliens are even 9 original beings that Ascended.
                              A few people have mentioned 'original 9'. Where is that coming from?
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                A few people have mentioned 'original 9'. Where is that coming from?
                                I did say Destiny was heading to Kobol or the long lost 13th Alteran colony
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X