Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best on SGU so far, the should have done more.
    check my story's:
    Battlestar group 16
    and Under Siege
    and respond at:
    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
    my newest story:
    TFS Ticonderoga
    and respond at:
    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
      the best on SGU so far, the should have done more.
      That they should have....
      sigpic

Comment

Is this the first episode since Icarus boarded Destiny that Camile Wray has left Destiny to go planet side? Seems like it is for some reason.

Comment

Not a bad episode
          Kevin Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
            Is this the first episode since Icarus boarded Destiny that Camile Wray has left Destiny to go planet side? Seems like it is for some reason.
            not counting using the stones? yes this is the first time camile has gone off-world.

Comment

I thought she went off world in time, life, and faith

Comment

Just watched this episode (I've been behind for a while) and loved it! But now that has made me sad all over again that we only have three more episodes.

Still, awesome episode. Probably my favorite part of SGU is how Destiny serves as a mirror for society so that the writers can raise questions about ethics, politics, religion, etc. Now, they take Destiny's little sample of Earth society and extrapolate an entire new society from that sample. That's fascinating! It was interesting to see how little pieces of Destiny's culture became integral to their descendants, including the same disagreements and differences that have always made it difficult for the crew to form a cohesive community.

And dang, I love this show.

Still sad, though.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I thought she went off world in time, life, and faith
                  Nope. Never saw her in "Time", just used the stones in "Life" and stayed on Destiny in "Faith".
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn.. Wonder why she has never left before?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Damn.. Wonder why she has never left before?
                      cause she is an IOA Representive.

Comment

I liked this episode, but where was Varro?

Comment

Originally posted by themyst View Post
                          I liked this episode, but where was Varro?
                          He was MIE (missing in episode)

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                            He was MIE (missing in episode)
                            On a ship with 80 people I wouldn't expect too much focus on him. After all he's nothing but a enemy redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              cause she is an IOA Representive.
                              I'll bite, what is this supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                                On a ship with 80 people I wouldn't expect too much focus on him. After all he's nothing but a enemy redshirt.
                                Oh, but I disagree. Red shirts don't get that much screen time and dialogue, do they?

I really don't understand why they write him in so much to the point where the episode seems to revolve around him, and then totally ignore him as if he doesn't exist in subsequent episodes. I would just prefer more consistency with his character, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X