Chloe or Vanessa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-between chloe and lt. James

although Chloe is more of the modeling "starlette" type of girl that gets all the boy's attention with her superhot body, I've always felt her face looks kinda weird...

lt. james on the other hand is a total QT, I mean just look at her...

also she has a nice rack

so overal I'm leaning towards lt. james and when it comes to personality I'm also a fan of lt. james

oddly enough my choice would be the opposite of Scott: I'd probably prefer chloe for a one time fling and lt. james for a more long term thing

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
    Ginn...or good ol' Destiny.
    The old gall still has it in her even after a million years.
    I know that a gentleman never tells but ummmm what exactly does she still have in her after a million years
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Vanessa James is much better than Chloe Armstrong. She has the aura on her faces could be used to represent a beautiful heart character with a strong mind and will. The next Samantha Carter, I guess with a different personalities and skills. The boob just an extra benefit come with her for the eye candy. Lucky us if that ever happened since the premier.

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
        Chloe and Vanessa both have ... different looks than what I like... While Vanessa has a nice jaw line. I think I'd have to go with Chloe between the two. Also, Vanessa is too busty for my liking...

But like the other guy said, if Ginn was in here. I'd go with her.
        Yeah I gotta agree man, I hate boobs. I mean they are just crap aren't they.

Me and you should start a 'boobs suck' membership group.

Seriously, although I wouldn't kick James out of bed for farting, Chloe (as seen in that unreal Maxim pic above) is just a goddess.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Yeah I gotta agree man, I hate boobs. I mean they are just crap aren't they.

Me and you should start a 'boobs suck' membership group.

Seriously, although I wouldn't kick James out of bed for farting, Chloe (as seen in that unreal Maxim pic above) is just a goddess.
          So... you like a plank than? I like quality and quantity, witch Lt. James has in abundance.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
            So... you like a plank than? I like quality and quantity, witch Lt. James has in abundance.
            Do I really need to point out my post was was sarcastic? Come on SB surely we don't have to make the jokes here blatantly obvious.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
              You are seriously going to argue that? Beauty is something that is going to differ from person to person
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

tj by a mile, no one even comes close and chloes face has always looked funny to me.

Comment

Between the two?

I go for the one that can and will kick my ass.

Let's do a run down.

Hotness: They both have hotness going for them.

Attitude: James. Chloe comes off as downright selfish and aloof at times.

Brains: Chloe. Not to say that James is herp-derp in the intelligence department but I figure Chloe to be the brainier one, the kind you'd wax discussions of Descartes with.

Danger: Let's face it. A woman that isn't dangerous is a woman that's probably not worth considering. She needs to be able to put the fear of god into you. Then she needs to scare that fear of god out of you and put the fear of her into you because if you manage to win her heart there ain't no way that chump is getting in between her and you. You've gotta be terrified of leaving her and equally terrified of her leaving you.

Out of the two, James not only tops the Danger-O-meter AND the Doom-Meter, she blows them up and melts them into piles of liquid metal and goo.

Winner: James.

Yes, this was heavily biased and no attempt to remain objective was even considered. It all comes down to personal choice. Chloe is damn fine and I (and everyone else for that matter) would be an idiot to pass her up.

The problem I have with Chloe is that, yes, she certainly has that Super Model / Goddess physique that makes her extremely attractive. It also gives her an aura of untouchability and unapproachability.

James is a bit plainer comparatively, which I like. I want to be able to look at a woman and converse with her without mental discombobulation caused by proximate hotness. Essentially, James is damn fine while being down to earth and approachable. She's not a cheerleader, not too posh. She's the girl next door with amazing... tracts of land... knows her guns and can put the fear of her into you.

Chloe is a fun friend or acquaintance. James can and will rock your world.

Comment

Ascending order, for me at least it would go;

Chloe
                    T.J ( she scores low because she'd wear me out in under a day)
                    James
                    Ginn

James because she is just stunning, Gin rates higher because i have a thing for redheads.

Chloe doesnt even rate, i find her unattractve, presumptuous, needy, generally unlikeable, and a terrible character.

She has no role whatsoever in SGU, apart from being the object hanging of Scotts arm (wether pink or blue) she is only there because of her father, she strings Eli along until she does the typical shallow thing and goes for the guy with a gun, constantly strings Eli along more, somewhow in her head trying to justify to Eli that being best friends is as good as having rampant sex with the woman he loves every day or so, she cant actually DO anything SGu, the BA infection was a plot device to make her seem less worthless, for all intents and purposes, she is only there as eye candy for the younger guys because of her school girl looks, but when put into the same room as VJ or TJ (has no one picked up on that yet ?????) she doesnt even register, as i said before, Ginn wins because i have a thing for redheads, i even rated Nicola from girls aloud as my fav for awhile

N.C

Comment

After thinking carefully about the points expressed in this thread I have decided to change my opinion and rate Vanessa over Chloe.
                      Imagine, a discussion on Gateworld changing someone's opinion: that almost never happens! Savour the moment
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        After thinking carefully about the points expressed in this thread I have decided to change my opinion and rate Vanessa over Chloe.
                        Imagine, a discussion on Gateworld changing someone's opinion: that almost never happens! Savour the moment
                        As a certain old Knight once said, "You have chosen... wisely."
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Is it her strong personality? Her fiery temper? Her ability to field-strip a G36?

Nope.

Boobies.
                          Yes. Yes. Hell Yes. and Those too. James, easily.

if included though, Glinn I have a thing for redheads
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                            As a certain old Knight once said, "You have chosen... wisely."
                            Who was that?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Who was that?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKOckpO1WA8
                              That Knight.
                              sigpic
                              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Ah.. from indy 4.

Comment

Working...