Chloe or Vanessa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe or Vanessa?

Wow... Vanessa James looked very hot in her waitress uniform! And Greer was flirting with her I actually think she's more beautiful than Chloe. What do you guys think?
    The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
    General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
    Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
    Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
    Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Ginn.

Comment

Both of them. Together.
      Originally posted by Callista
      Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
      Originally posted by HPMom
      She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Chloe and Vanessa both have ... different looks than what I like... While Vanessa has a nice jaw line. I think I'd have to go with Chloe between the two. Also, Vanessa is too busty for my liking...

But like the other guy said, if Ginn was in here. I'd go with her.
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
          Both of them. Together.
          through a nasty transporter accident?

Comment

Ginn too...

haha

Though in all seriousness... Chloe by a mile... by a marathon really lol.
            sigpic

Comment

James has the whole "crazy chick" thing goin' on. Not in a good way either. Sort of depressive.

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                While Vanessa has a nice jaw line.
                WTF?!?

I think I'd have to go with Chloe between the two. Also, Vanessa is too busty for my liking...
                DOUBLE WTF?!?!?
                /Jawdrop

But like the other guy said, if Ginn was in here. I'd go with her.
                WHaa
                /Faints

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeOBrien
                  Chloe comes off as self absorbed and entitled.
                  I don't quite hate her, like some people do, but her and Scott really, really bug me, and I kinda like the guy. He's so nice to everybody! Half the time I expect him to whip out a tray of cookies that he baked last night for everyone, and the other half I'm convinced he'll start speaking up, to convince everybody to sign the "No-bullying-on-Destiny" policy he typed up in his quarters.

But together?! ARGH!

That's gotta hands down be the worlds most annoying couple. I'm amazed no one has airlocked them yet.

The reason they both like Scott is he's nice AND good looking.
                  Really? Cause Scott didn't do anything for most woman I talked to. They all either said he lacks charisma, or looks too boyish.
                  (Also note the surprisingly small number of fan posts/thunk posts about Scott in the forum. Rush, a scruffy, older psychopath seems to attract more females there!)

While I guess Scott technically is attractive, I gotta agree with them. Not a lot of presence or charisma. But man! He sure is nice!
                  Last edited by vszulc; 27 October 2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Between Chloe and Vanessa, Vanessa.

But with Jinn, definitely Jinn.

If Kiva was still around, definitely Kiva.

If Dr. Palmer was still around, definitely Dr. Palmer.

-----

Nothing wrong with crazy women. They make life interesting. Not that you want to do much sleeping around them. Or not have locks on everything you value. And possibly a panic room just in case.

Comment

Chloe. Vanessa would be too much for me to handle. (Same goes for TJ.)

But I prefer Ginn. And I'm pretty sure I'm not insane enough for her to shoot me in the back.
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Vanessa. I think she's smoking hot! Also, I don't like Chloe as character. I want TPTB to kill Chloe and replace her with Vanessa as a major character.
                        Last edited by Lainier; 29 October 2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

James all the way. When push comes to shove, both characters have similar soft, gooey, needy innards, but at least James isn't as much of a lost sheep without a man at her side, even if that independence comes with a spoonful of crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                            Vanessa. I think she's smoking hot! Also, I don't like Chloe as character. I want TPTB to kill Chloe and replace her with Vanessa as a major character.
                            I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, too bad. Vanessa got shafted. Both figuratively, and literally. She's done, stick a fork in her.

As for myself, I'm waiting to see more of how Ginn plays out. Personality is more attractive to me, and neither James nor Chloe do it for me. Ginn has a chance, unless she turns out to be using people (why does she suddenly jump Eli in the next episode?).

Comment

Working...
                              X