Chloe or Vanessa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
    Yeah, too bad. Vanessa got shafted. Both figuratively, and literally. She's done, stick a fork in her.

As for myself, I'm waiting to see more of how Ginn plays out. Personality is more attractive to me, and neither James nor Chloe do it for me. Ginn has a chance, unless she turns out to be using people (why does she suddenly jump Eli in the next episode?).
    Maybe she had to work up the nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
      Maybe she had to work up the nerve.
      Well, there's usually talking and getting to know someone first, before you jump them, but maybe I'm old-fashioned. You know, the whole "developing chemistry" thing that Scott and Chloe pretty much lacked before bonking.

Oh wait, I think I'm wrong, then. This is SGU, where relationships don't have to make sense.

Comment

Well, there's usually talking and getting to know someone first, before you jump them, but maybe I'm old-fashioned. You know, the whole "developing chemistry" thing that Scott and Chloe pretty much lacked before bonking.

Oh wait, I think I'm wrong, then. This is SGU, where relationships don't have to make sense.
        When you're in space, all that is condensed to the "horizontal mambo" style of getting to know one-another. It's a proven system guaranteed to work as long as your options are limited.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Park myself...

/would totally fight Greer for her
          //may i rest in pieces.

Comment

Do I really need to say?
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Well for military folks where life expectency is nil, relationships tend to take a faster track. Honey, I'll probably be dead tomorrow, how about we ... well, you know...

Comment

Vanessa~

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  When you're in space, all that is condensed to the "horizontal mambo" style of getting to know one-another. It's a proven system guaranteed to work as long as your options are limited.
                  Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                  Well for military folks where life expectency is nil, relationships tend to take a faster track. Honey, I'll probably be dead tomorrow, how about we ... well, you know...
                  I'd partially agree... but then these aren't relationships, so much as ****-buddies. Getting into a long-term relationship with someone who can die at anytime is just begging for a mental breakdown when they do. However, bonking just to take care of urges is par for the course. It looks like Scott understood that and Vanessa didn't....

Comment

James.

Is it her strong personality? Her fiery temper? Her ability to field-strip a G36?

Nope.

Boobies.
                    Boobies!

Comment

I always found Chloe to be annoying but kinda hot. But ever since she got that alien herpes thing going... Brrr! No thanks!

Comment

Eli is a hotter chick than all of them combined
                        Tst

Comment

Park or Jinn if I could pick any. Of the two? James easily, something about Chloe rubs me the wrong way.

Comment

If we add those 2 into the mix Jinn!

Comment

I have to go with Ginn. Hotter than anything on the Destiny, except for Rush's hallucinations...

Comment

Ginn...or good ol' Destiny.
                                The old gall still has it in her even after a million years.

Comment

Working...
                                X