Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it just a matter of time before Telford....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    He will die considering that Seeder ship won't move. I didn't see any water or food for Telford

I saw food. About 12 large pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      Water is more vital them food. I guess you could resort to something so extreme eating but its pretty extreme
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Water dropped on Brody (or the other) when he was walking in, or at least it was probably water.

Comment

Water dropped on Brody (or the other) when he was walking in, or at least it was probably water.
          Speculation. We have no idea what that substance is. Being unmanned I highly doubt it was water
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

The browns, who society is short of power an power generating abilities decide that they must retrieve destiny an it sun power technology. Unfortuantly there believes prevent them from actually harming anyone but using Telford knowledge an there superior knowledge of ancient technology

*Spec/Spoilers for future eps including Cloverield and Seizure.
            Spoiler:
            they will first try to seize the vessel in Cloverfield which will result in his temporary return but then decides to join a rogue fraction of the browns who been helping him up to this point. Seizure is when the browns successfully seize the vessel an the crew but Telford an the rogue brown ride to the rescue but unable to retake the ship they retreat to the seeder vessel which has even hasher living conditions than the Destiny.
            Which explains the last few episodes titles of the season to, such as blockade, gauntlet, the Hunt (the destiny crew using the seeding vessel to hunt down the destiny)

The browns are not violent just very desperate an in need. Which is something we never had in a primary enemy before.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 October 2010, 10:40 AM. Reason: Spolier tags inserted.

Comment

We may not eat the same food as the Shorty Aliens, but I'm sure they need water as well as we do. Also, they may know where Ancient food was kept on the ship, assuming it is similar to Destiny.

He is on a ship full of Stargates, he could always gate somewhere he knows we'll be.
              sigpic

Comment

*Spoilers for Cloverield and Seizure under the tag*

Spoiler:
                Sorry to burst bubbles.

Cloverfield takes place in an alernate universe, so it has no impact on SGU, hence Telford is back, because in this alternate universe something else happens.

Seizure is about trying to dial Destiny from the Milky Way. The LA will probably make an appearance so my guess is that Telford is just reflected upon and how he was influential in the past.
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 October 2010, 10:40 AM.
                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

why not eat the Browns

Comment

I just had a flash of the "Get A Life" episode "Spewey and Me" when Chris Elliot's and Brian Doyle-Murray's characters beat an alien to death with a garden rake and proceed to barbque it. The color of the alien is remarkably the same as these; though was much shorter ala E.T. Also it puked in volumes everywhere; hence its given name.

;-D

That said; i doubt there will be conflict. The aliens seemed either in need (which I am inclined to believe) or very calculating and patient. And they likely brought foodstuffs; though did not enjoy that fruit given; maybe Telford might find their provisions palatable?

Either that or he gets "gang probed" or something I mean...the encirclement and music at the end seemed out of place.
                    Last edited by Hohenzollern; 13 October 2010, 08:13 AM.
                    "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Spoiler:
                      How many more people are going to say that the seeder ship exploded, how can you not see the damn pyramid, and destiny's color scheme in general?

Comment

He will be back, I have no doubt about that.

Comment

he definetly will be back. i just hope that they don't make it be next episode. i'm hoping that it will turnout that those aliens aren't bad guys, so he ends up interacting with them.
                          sigpic

Comment

what i hope will happen is:

he interacts with those aliens (who turn out not to be evil, just simply wanted their ship back) and he helps them with the power they got to get moving again. than at some point (toward the end of the season) the ship catches up with destiny. at this point he has a good relationship with the aliens.
                            sigpic

Comment

As long as he doesn't come back in the next episode I will be happy. Was a little disappointed at how quickly similar potential stories were resolved.

Comment

I think the most likely option is the Stargate: Given that the ship has a gate factory (and probably remotes and kinos as well) and enough power to dial Earth, it seems at least possible that he could dial back to Destiny. Of course, he would have to explain that to the aliens first
                                sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X