What exactly are our new aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff-B View Post
    I'm a middle-aged guy, so when teenage girls start talking at 90 miles an hour, as far as I'm concerned it might as well be barking.
    I'm a late teenaged guy, so when teenage girls start talking 90 miles an hour they might as well be barking to me too
    sigpic
    Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
    Episode III: Phantasm.
    "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

They have met the enemy ... it is themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Arbitrary View Post
        I had an idea about this, it was stated in episode 1 that the ancients sent out unmanned (nanite slaves wouldn't count) ships to 'gather resources and deploy stargates on habitable planets' I wondered if these critters were perhaps an 'evolution' of the original inhabitants of those ships, they know what human faces look like from thier original builders. hence the 'ease' of manifestation. I agree that we probably haven't seen the last of these creatures, 'cos we've got to have a nanotechnology episode sometime soon )

apart from that, it's all good, keep 'em coming. less of the lost-esque flashbacks please and what/who was in that pod that left the destiny and the end of one episode ?, not one of 'our' lot, surely, someone would have noticed.
        I also suggest that if/when these things can be controlled or communicated with, they ask them ever so nicely to repair the parts of the ship that are open to space. does anyone have a map of the destiny or is there one available online somewhere ?
        Not sure I follow what inhabitants? As you stated the ships were unmaned.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDuh View Post
          They have met the enemy ... it is themselves!
          And teenaged girls.

-
          While the Prodigy glowbugs and the sandthings both attacked in a similar manner, the glowbugs caused energy burns while the sandthings caused piercing damage.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

How they attacked reminded me of the "South Georgia Air Force". Except sand gnats swarm you and leave you with a large number of something similar to mosquito bites, rather than killing you.

Comment

Working...
            X