Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    but who's body would be using ?
    If he somehow came through the gate on this new "Icarus" type planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      oh i like that young, vs rush vs telford
      Would be funny if he and Young had to share bodies.

Comment

Why wouldn't the Lucian Alliance take Rush in Telfords body through the gate? They have a man loyal to them, once they get to Destiny they just unhook the stone and bam they have one more loyal guy on the ship to help them...

However, I too really want to see Telford on the ship brain wash free! Ever since I heard Lou was on the show I was very excited...then when he ended up just being a recurring character....such a let down, man is such a great actor. Really hope he becomes a series regular next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
          However, I too really want to see Telford on the ship brain wash free! Ever since I heard Lou was on the show I was very excited...then when he ended up just being a recurring character....such a let down, man is such a great actor. Really hope he becomes a series regular next season...
          I wholeheartedly agree. I hope he isn't arrested or killed...

Comment

Originally posted by Ragitsu View Post
            I wholeheartedly agree. I hope he isn't arrested or killed...
            One way or another, we will know soon enough.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

lol sadly not for another week and a half

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                who Rush or Telford?
                sigpic

Comment

Hell, all three of them. That's real torture, I would think.

Comment

Hell, all three of them. That's real torture, I would think.
                    Funny but gross.

Comment

If he somehow came through the gate on this new "Icarus" type planet.
                      i realized that after
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Comment

Different topics
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/AzarKing/Linked%20Pics/SubversionmeetsSubliminal.png[/]
                            torture

telford

greer

win
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              it seems obvious now that Telford indeed has been brainwashed. unfortunately, he doesn't have a goauld in his belly so we can't take it out to cure him.

but i think that it's the basis of Young's actions. he vents the atmosphere slowly, so Telford gets a near-death experience
                              I don't know. Which form of brainwashing was it that Teal'c had when Bri'tak used that method on him? Would it be as effective here>

You guys really put that little into the oath and honor of our military? You really think that a man like Telford would flip sides and betray the humans of Earth all because of a sob story by a bunch of criminals and thieves? That all they want to do is rule the galaxy with an iron fist and basically re-enslave all the humans? Don't think they will? Then why did they create Kassa?
                              Very true. There is such a thing as the Code of Conduct, and i would think Telford would show it a lot more respect than he is, even IF he was brainwashed. And if it is found out he was NOT, then as the traitor he is, he should be summarily executed.

It would be cool if Telford's brainwashing was eradicated, and he joined the Destiny crew.
                              Even if it can be shown he was brainwashed, he would still be canned from the military for giving away secrets..

Comment

No he wouldn't, he was brainwashed...outside of his control. They didn't can Teal'c when he was brain washed... and he almost killed all of SG1 and saved Apohis....why would they can Telford?

Comment

Working...
                                X