Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. SPACE always has kick-ass promos.

Spoiler:
    So how about that Destiny-in-front-of-a-galaxy shot? DAYUM that's beautiful!

Comment

Yep. Even Sci-fi channel in Australia has better promos than Syfy. By the way
      Spoiler:
      does that mean Blue guys/Smurfs can travel between galaxies?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

I have to wonder
        Spoiler:
        how the blue aliens locate the destiny again considering the crew destroyed the tracking beacons

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          I have to wonder
          Spoiler:
          how the blue aliens locate the destiny again considering the crew destroyed the tracking beacons
          that could be easy to explain

Spoiler:
          the blue aliens made the sabotage on the destiny, they know the destiny would leave the galaxie at some point and they know her path, so they choosed the point where the ftl-module overload

Comment

I have to wonder
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Maybe Eli, Chloe, and Scott activated an alarm in the alien ship that they gated back to, and then the aliens just follow them through the gates to Destiny while Destiny is still out of FTL and the ship is being repaired? The aliens going through the gates could then provide Destiny's location to the alien ships.

The casting sides skip scenes 52 through 71, so my revised guess is that the aliens show up during that part of the show. That would be sometime after Young sends a team back to the planet for food and water but before Rush says, "Well, that was a day's work if there ever was one," when it seems like their problems for that day have been resolved. The aliens aren't mentioned in the casting sides, so I think that unless the episode was rewritten, the aliens will appear either during scenes 52-71 or at the very end of the episode when everything seems to be ok.

I'm guessing that the timeline of the episode will be something like this:

-Module explosion, causing Destiny to drop out of FTL.
            -Eli, Scott and Chloe either gate back to Destiny on their own, or Young sends a team through the gate to the planet where the 3 are and they're rescued.
            -After being contacted to help with the module situation, Eleanor Perry swaps bodies with James then Wray.
            -Eli and Perry discover that bypassing the damaged module will enable Destiny to make it across the void.
            -Scott takes the robot in the shuttle to where the robot can work on bypassing the damaged module.
            -To buy time to bypass the module, Young sends a team back to the planet Eli, Chloe, and Scott were on to get food and water.
            -The blue aliens track Destiny, perhaps through the gates or via a tracking device that the crew hadn't found yet.
            -Aliens are defeated, Destiny jumps back into FTL, and Rush is exhausted.
            -James tells Chloe about her dream, Chloe suggests that maybe it wasn't a dream, and then James tells Young that she thinks that she's responsible for damaging the ship. <-- If James is some kind of sleeper agent, it will be interesting to find out who was controlling her, and how.
            -Rush and Perry make out.
            Last edited by Rhoswen; 02 May 2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Eleanor Perry swaps bodies with James then Wray.
              Spoiler:
              I wonder if she swaps with James body first in order to ask Wray face to face for permission to use hers to have sex with a man.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                As promised, the (bad quality) SPACE channel promo for this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UoRU2askw
                Indeed. SPACE always has kick-ass promos.

Spoiler:
                So how about that Destiny-in-front-of-a-galaxy shot? DAYUM that's beautiful!
                I love SPACE Of course, it's all I get, LOL! The trailer looks a lot better on TV than on youtube

I have to wonder
                Spoiler:
                I wonder if they got them all...
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

OK, THIS episode is a MUST WATCH! Despite what we've read and the 'Complaints' it has been getting about a certan storyline, this tralier REALLY gave me hope for the episode! Looks like we're gonna see some ACTION!

Is it me, or does Rush sound a little frightened when he says

Spoiler:

RUSH: They're going to take the ship. They're going to take us.

?

Anyways, lookin' forward to this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                    OK, THIS episode is a MUST WATCH! Despite what we've read and the 'Complaints' it has been getting about a certan storyline, this tralier REALLY gave me hope for the episode! Looks like we're gonna see some ACTION!

Spoiler:

?

yes, he looks scared to death, and further, I wonder if it's something he's known they would do? If he saw that was the intention when he was stuck on the alien ship, and that fear's driven him so far?
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      yes, he looks scared to death, and further, I wonder if it's something he's known they would do? If he saw that was the intention when he was stuck on the alien ship, and that fear's driven him so far?
                      Maybe so. DId they search Chloe for a tracking device? I always found that odd.

Comment

Maybe so. DId they search Chloe for a tracking device? I always found that odd.
                        Rush did, 'ccording to Chloe. No bingo.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

As promised, the (bad quality) SPACE channel promo for this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UoRU2askw
                          sweet

'reads all the spioliers
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Spoiler:

?

Rush sounds very scared. Poor laddie.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Rush sounds very scared. Poor laddie.
                              I'm sure Greer will save the big baby.

Comment

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2147/index.html

New Pictures!

Spoiler:
                                OMG! Franklin! I seriously thought he was dead. And I could have sworn he was said to be on a commentary. 'Tis confusing me now.

Looks interesting . . .
                                Be irrational, eat Pi.

Comment

Working...
                                X