X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I think that
    Spoiler:
    those blue aliens/Smurfs or LA guys (I've heard that they have communication stones) "stone" into James and destroy the FTL module. And then like Scott had Telford's memories, she will remember this.

Rhoswen: They switched Lost and Sabotage. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to rewrite it. And they are in the trailer, so they'll definitely be there.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
      Okay, I think that
      Spoiler:
      those blue aliens/Smurfs or LA guys (I've heard that they have communication stones) "stone" into James and destroy the FTL module. And then like Scott had Telford's memories, she will remember this.

Rhoswen: They switched Lost and Sabotage. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to rewrite it. And they are in the trailer, so they'll definitely be there.
      Spoiler:
      Maybe James is secretly a LA sleeper agent, like Boomer in BSG, but without the silica pathways.

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
        Okay, I think that
        Spoiler:

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that...

Spoiler:
        ...the aliens wouldn't be in Sabotage. I just meant that they weren't in the last 1/3 of the episode, at least according to the casting sides for Eleanor Perry. We know from the preview that the aliens appear in Sabotage.

Unless Sabotage was rewritten quite a bit after the sides for it were posted (the sides say "final draft," so when they were posted it can be assumed that they described what was going to happen in the episode, at least as of that date), the aliens probably only appear in the first part (or somehow at the very end). I don't know if they're responsible for damaging the module. In the sides, it's implied that the sabotage may have occurred during a body swap between Perry and James (which could mean that Eleanor is responsible), but James seems unsure of that, so another alternative is that James is remembering being under the influence of the aliens (who may have damaged the module to try to gain control of Destiny). But the aliens aren't mentioned in the sides at all, so it's difficult to tell from them what damaged the module and/or how the aliens are involved in the episode. There is no mention of worrying that the aliens might return. The sides say that the module was damaged in an "explosion" but they don't specify how the explosion occurred.

Edited for clarity: According to the sides, the explosion of the module was due to an overload (and the exploded module was the weakest module), but the sides don't reveal how/why the overload happened.
        Last edited by Rhoswen; 01 May 2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Long story short: We're all confused. Isn't that cool? Come on - spoiler city for this episode because of those slides, and now thanks to episode switching and possible rewrites... I know I'm confused.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Long story short: We're all confused. Isn't that cool? Come on - spoiler city for this episode because of those slides, and now thanks to episode switching and possible rewrites... I know I'm confused.
            It's very cool I love it when shows surprise me, which happened in the last episode, "Lost." I can't wait to see what happens in "Sabotage," and I have a feeling that even with all the spoilers we'll still be surprised.

Comment

I think this episode will surprise a lot of folks in a good way.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
                ^I hope its not as predicable as that. Want it to last a few more episodes.Makes it more interesting and (although annoying in a good way), interesting and edge of your seat stuff.
                Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                After Lost, I can honestly say I have no idea what will happen next. Even when they are showing spoilers, there's no way to say where the writers will take us. I love that
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

^^^of course the funny controversy may be unfounded, or it might be well placed; who cares though, i liked the team stranded and that lost ended on a down note. need more creepy sad eps like that; hopefully molestations and babies being eaten

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      I think this episode will surprise a lot of folks in a good way.
                      You tease ...

Comment

As promised, the (bad quality) SPACE channel promo for this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UoRU2askw

Comment

Here is what I think (I haven't read through all 10 pages, so sorry if this was brought up already):

Spoiler:
                          I think the writers were planting the seeds for the next episode, Sabatoge, in this episode. The power fluctuating, radios/kinos not charging, etc are signs that someone is messing around with the Destiny systems. The full effect of their Sabatoge is more then likely set to go into full swing when the Destiny jumps into FTL to go to the next galaxy.

When that happens, the Destiny address will show back up on Eli's little computer and they will be able to gate to the Destiny.

Comment

I have an idea how to resolve an episode Lost and Sabotage.
                            As far as we know from previous spoilers, Destiny will jump from FTL, somewhere between the two galaxies, because the failure on one of the Destiny's FTL modules. Then they will be attacked by Blue Aliens, defense against them will require much energy, and with it's own energy will Destiny never come to new galaxy.

So I think that Destiny for the arrival to a new galaxy will need a new source of energy, and the only one who can bring power source on Destiny are Eli, Scott and Cloe. I'm pretty sure that Eli and the gang find a planet with an energy source, then, they will connect to Destiny and take power source on Destiny, where they can use it to come to another galaxy.
                            What do you think?

I'am sorry if it's hard to understand, English is my 3rd language.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Much better than the SyFy preview (do wish Young would stop speechifying; he's just not good at it).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Even in bad quality, that's just awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X