• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    now there's an image
    Indeed!

Perfecto!

Comment

Well, I took a nap before SGU and woke up 5 minutes into "Pain", meaning I only saw up to the point where Scott was lying on the ground and James was crying in her bed. So I never did see the scene, but if it was anything like "Air" then I'd imagine I'd find nothing wrong with it in particular.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely in the camp that thought it was important to show the intensity to appreciate what came after.

Also I'm in the camp that thanks sex happens in real life, the show is trying to portray real people, therefore it doesn't feel out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I agree.

He said that people who were offended by the broom closet scene, will be clawing their eyes out because of what they had in store for 1.5. He was talking about "Pain".
          Still I found it much less graphic and "offending" than the scene in air. Does anyone feel the same?
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't think either of them were graphic, they really can't do graphic sex scenes on Syfy, and I certainly don't see anything offensive about them either.

Comment

I'm just disappointed it all turned out to be a hallucenation. It would have been nice for James to get some closure on the relationship, one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Still I found it much less graphic and "offending" than the scene in air. Does anyone feel the same?
                The sex scenes haven't bothered me at all, so can't say whether it's less offending or not.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                  Another useless love scene that doesnt further the plot. They couldve shown a view of the window and slowly panning til you just see the two laying on their back exhausted.

FYI, if theyre gonna show Brian J Smith topless every other episode, then i request they do the same with the girls, pick one, i dont care.
                  I would have liked a less IN YOUR FACE scene, but I didn't find anything wrong with the one we got. It made the end result that much more of a "WHOA!" moment.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It fit with the plot, but seeing as some other people were in the room....
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Must have been cold in that room...

Comment

That was certainly one hell of a hallucination.

Comment

My wife doesn't watch SGU at all, and when the open scene began, she walked into the room and said "WTF are you watching!". I told her I thought I was watching Stargate:Universe. By the way, I think the scene was tastefully done, and it was a nice setup to the story.
                          Stratification?

Comment

One knows how the scene would have gone if Stargate was still on showtime!

Comment

Annnnd Lt james (can't say her OTHER name) wants to be respected in the morning. Fat chance of that happening. She is whiny and annoying.

Comment

I thought it was ok.

But is it weird that I couldn't help myself from laughing when Scott hit the ground and blood came out?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X