X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    Thank you.
    I wonder if you win a prize.
    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Whereas you'd convict someone on no evidence at all, it seems.

Mirror, mirror on the wall.
      You obviously never heard of circumstantial evidence,....

And, please, stop staring at you mirror so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
        Yeah, I officially have no idea what you are talking about.
        Now there's something I can totally agree with you.

Comment

Apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by Misfits View Post
            Now there's something I can totally agree with you.
            That you have no idea what you're talking about? Sweet
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

Yeah, you get to stare at that mirror on the wall for as long as you want.

Comment

Apparently not.
                Rats, I'd green you to make up for it - but I'm not allowed.

Damn rules.

Comment

That you have no idea what you're talking about? Sweet
                  Originally Posted by Deevil View Post
                  Yeah, I officially have no idea what you are talking about.
                  Your message, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                    do you think rush will find a way back, and if so how will he do it? thoughts.
                    My take on this is; Rush will find his way into the alien ship, get it powered up only to discover that he can’t fix a fundamental issue with the engine(s). Meanwhile back on Destiny…... Franklyn (with his new found knowledge) recovers (just enough) to take control of Destiny and head back for Rush. Franklyn dies shortly after the rescue. i.e "unable to assist the crew further". Destiny now resumes it’s original heading.

Comment

Your message, not mine.

Comment

Well, let's see. Ms. Wray gets played by Dr. Rush, so easily that it was comical.

Which leads to a comatose Dr. Franklyn. If Dr. Rush was allowed to continue sacrificing other people every time he deemed it necessary, she'll eventually run out of people.

She let's her unfounded personal bias of Sgt. Greer dictate her actions, brewing distrust from the exact people that she would have to rely on for protection.

She's dividing people into separate groups instead of promoting unity. Such a smart thing to do as a leader, NOT.
                        Wow you two are really into it.

As for her blaming Greer for the murder. With Greer's anger problem and the way he has turned to violence, it was an understandable assumption to make.
                        DEEVIL,

First Anger Problems don't make Opportunity, Motive, and Possession of the Murder Weapon. Without that she has no business passing judgement on Greer.

No it doesn't. It shows that Wray had, at the time, a legitimate concern and took acts to deal with it.
                        Not even a little bit.
                        Once the matter had been dropped and THE PERSON WHO SHE WAS AFTER, which was Young, Not Greer was removed then there was no need...none at all to isolate Greer unless she was using her command (JUST LIKE TELFORD) to exact revenge on a past action.

It's so transparent it's cellophane.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                          Without that she has no business passing judgement on Greer.
                          Greer's anger problems and access to a gun make him a legitimate suspect.

Not even a little bit.
                          Yes, a lot even.

Once the matter had been dropped and THE PERSON WHO SHE WAS AFTER, which was Young, Not Greer was removed then there was no need...none at all to isolate Greer unless she was using her command (JUST LIKE TELFORD) to exact revenge on a past action.

It's so transparent it's cellophane.
                          I disagree.

I would comment more, but I've stated my position already .

Comment

Greer's anger problems and access to a gun make him a legitimate suspect.
                            Every Military officer is a legitimate suspect.
                            Greer never displayed anger to Spencer.
                            No one put him at the crime scene.
                            The weapon wasn't found in his position

He's AT BEST a person of interest.
                            There's not a lick of proof to substantiate her actions.

I disagree.

I would comment more, but I've stated my position already .
                            Acknowledge but the way she carried out justice was poor and a public nuisance. She made judgment calls based on her emotions and that's why many men have a problem with women in command. This women has emotional issues.

Comment

Rush vs Young

1. If you genuinely believe that someone in authority doesn't have the best interests of your group at heart then yes, you have every right to undermine them. In theory I could relate to Rush on this.

2. Having said that, there are some lines you do not cross. If your target is as bad as you think he is then you shouldn't need to frame him for anything. Enough genuine skeletons should be there somewhere.

3. So my next question has to be, is Young genuinely immoral or amoral? Answer, to the best of my knowledge no. He's trying to get his guys back to Earth to the best of his ability. If anything it's Rush's morality that I've questioned on multiple occasions.

Therefore, while Young certainly wasn't and never has been whiter than white, I'd trust him ahead of Rush, despite his failings.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                Every Military officer is a legitimate suspect.
                                Greer never displayed anger to Spencer.
                                Doesn't matter. He has been known to resort to violence if he believes he has to. That makes him a legitamate suspect.

There's not a lick of proof to substantiate her actions.
                                And I disagree.

She made judgment calls based on her emotions and that's why many men have a problem with women in command. This women has emotional issues.
                                And the sexism of this statement is underwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                                X