This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
    Eli was the one that showed Young that Rush was responsable for his frameup in the first place. So unless he is playing both sides for his own benefit which is totally out of character I don't see it as a possibility. I think Eli knows as much as Young does just how dangerous and Sociopathic Rush was/is.
    yes but he also said at least a dozen other people could have done it. evin if Eli's plain was not to save rush but to save his overall gole of staying on the ship (not to ditch it the best chance they got)....

so far they show Eli as nutral but i think that is far from true

Comment

The first half of this epsiode was rather boring (apart from the sweet potato scene), and I was starting to fear that it might be a dull end to a so far brilliant series (apart from last weeks shameful dribble), However, the ending made this episode great. What a great cliff hanger. Probably one of the best in Stargate history (although not quite as good as the ending of SG-1's Exodus).

I really can't wait to see Rush fly that ship back to the Destiny and see the look on Young's face. Shame we have to have one of these stupid US mid series breaks, why do they do that? So Annoying. Will Sky still be playing the full series without a gap?
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        The first half of this epsiode was rather boring (apart from the sweet potato scene), and I was starting to fear that it might be a dull end to a so far brilliant series (apart from last weeks shameful dribble), However, the ending made this episode great. What a great cliff hanger. Probably one of the best in Stargate history (although not quite as good as the ending of SG-1's Exodus).

I really can't wait to see Rush fly that ship back to the Destiny and see the look on Young's face. Shame we have to have one of these stupid US mid series breaks, why do they do that? So Annoying. Will Sky still be playing the full series without a gap?
        To reduce the time between S1 and S2
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

clearly a the best ep so far but ( I hate the "stones") i came away feeling that:
          Spoiler:
          it was a joint conspiracy between Rush, Wray and franklin (wray and Franklin looked guilty when they were detained in the gate room).

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            To reduce the time between S1 and S2
            But that's what DVD sales are meant to do.
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

ok after life sucked last week, this was surely a hell more interesting episode! rush this little b.... i just love him how cold and cruel he is. he thinks he does the right thing.. well will see... wonder how those aliens might look like! may be this episode called "Human" will tell us bout it more cause
              Spoiler:
              its a rush centric episode right?
              but hope to see rush sonner, eli is my favorite but rush is the most interesting character in this whole thing, along with greer, i just love this guy!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                But that's what DVD sales are meant to do.
                Huh?

How are DVD sales even relevent to this conversation?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

they're not

this is for discussion about the episode only
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Its a good ending for the hiatus but not a great cliffhanger. Since Rush is on a planet with a ship beside him.

Its like giving Mcguyver some matches and stack of wood and wondering if he'll be able to start a fire.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      Its a good ending for the hiatus but not a great cliffhanger. Since Rush is on a planet with a ship beside him.

Its like giving Mcguyver some matches and stack of wood and wondering if he'll be able to start a fire.

But with that ship being so alien, how can he possibly hope to even turn it on?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Excuse me, but "better"? Don't get me wrong, I hate Rush, but now Young is officially off of the Characters I Like list. (The list only includes Eli.)

Seriously, Stargate characters are supposed to be people who you get attached to and root for. People you can stand behind. All I know is O'Niell or Shepard wouldn't have left a man to die of starvation and heat stroke on an unreachable planet, no matter what. My opinion of Young as a person just dropped off radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          this episode lacks cliff hanger material. Atlantis's The Storm had a better Cliff hanger than this.
                          Ehh. I barely remember anything that happened on Atlantis any more, much less any of the "cliffhangers".

Comment

The people complaining about no cliff hanger know that Justice was not originally the tenth episode right? It got pushed from nine to ten when Fire became Darkness and Light. The mid season two parter will be episodes 11 and 12.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Huh?

How are DVD sales even relevent to this conversation?
                              They are relevant if you remember that someone asked why there was such a long hiatus between this episode and the next. Someone replied by saying it was to bridge the gap between S1 and S2. And then the person who made the comments said that DVD sales are meant to bridge the gap between season...not a 5 month hiatus. So, the comment is relevant.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

Are ya kiddin' me? It reeked of lame...
                                Says the poster with Jacob Black as an avatar LOL!

I'm conflicted about what Young did. For now, I'm leaning towards it going too far--but Rush did do plenty of things over the course of the series, not just what happened this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X