This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Golly gee mister! Tell me how you can predict such futures using only your opinion of the show so far and the power of the internet! I am completely and utterly mystified I tells ya! Mystified 'cause you seem to think your opinions are solid gold and we should all worship at the altar of your great prediction skills!

How about next time you add "to me" to the end of that second sentence, 'cause you seem to be toting your opinion as doctrine for everyone to follow. Cheers.
    Is it really necessary to add "to me" when stating my own opinion? And next time you address me make sure to ask permission before approaching the alter of my highness of all highs. You're right I got mad skillz. I'm like whatshisface that predicted all that stuff and like 99% of it was wrong. Nostrodaumes is his name. I'm slightly better than he but not as crazy. Anyway back to what I was saying, there is a 1% chance it will be boring. So consider it a lock to be a snoozer

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
      I have now started to take Joseph M, words as a grain of salt. But shocking may mean some boring drama bullocks.
      Boring drama bullocks. But they are full of drama, just look at him
      Oscar worthy I say.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        Boring drama bullocks. But they are full of drama, just look at him
        Oscar worthy I say.
        Damnit. Can't green you!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Damnit. Can't green you!
          Have some green for trying, I’m feeling generous. Now you owe me double the green

On the topic of SGU maybe the drama bullocks are the new enemy? Look at his shifty eyes!

Comment

DS: You hinted at a second season on your blog. Have you heard anything official?
            David Blue: "No, but I really want to know! I'm just like the fans. I don't want to spoil it, but the midseason finale will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat - you may even be angry! And also, where we leave things at the end of the season, I want to see how things get resolved. I'm hopeful, but I've been on series in the past where it seems like a second season is a go-ahead and then it gets cancelled. I won't expect anything until it happens!"
            http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/int...-universe.html

Comment

I'll get the torches. Who is ready for a mob scene?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

lol @ the sweet potato
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Damnit. Can't green you!
                  But I can!
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Oh God i do hope the aliens from space will become the main enemy in this series...way better than the Fail Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                      Oh God i do hope the aliens from space will become the main enemy in this series...way better than the Fail Alliance.
                      Why do keep posting that? The whole 'fail alliance' thing?

Spoiler:
                      We don't know how their story is going to be handled in SGU. They we're very underused and poorly developed in SG1, they could be much better here. Especially considering who is playing their leader. Wait and see. Posting 'fail alliance' is NOT going to make Brad and Rob go back and re-shoot the scenes, so I really don't see the joy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                        Sorry to disappoint, but there'll probably be no 'main' enemy. Just a bunch of reccurrers that'll change with the Destiny's flight path, most likely.

Spoiler:
                        So the "Fail Alliance" may just be a small arc to tie up the whole start of the series - who attacked Icarus Base, why, and how did they find it? No reason to fret, old chap.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

"Fail Alliance"? What's that? What are you talking about? I don't know anything like that. *Ignores post* *Feel free to ignore me in return, but I don't know how you want to be taken serious if you're using something like that.* Just saying. Will shut up now.
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post

Not sure how this didn't find its way onto this thread... but,
                            (spoilers, because this could be quite... spoiler-y)

Certainly sounds like it fits.
                            You're right...it does seem to fit. Now we'll just have to see on Friday if it does fit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              "Fail Alliance"? What's that? What are you talking about? I don't know anything like that. *Ignores post* *Feel free to ignore me in return, but I don't know how you want to be taken serious if you're using something like that.* Just saying. Will shut up now.
                              Please don't shut up because I agree with all of it.

Comment

I'm sorry, but "Fail Alliance" was way funny XD
                                Later, AdamTM

I swear a lot, just take it as my attempt at honesty.

Stargate Atlantis Unlimited

Stargate Universe - BSG Style

Stargate Universe - Monk Style

SGU SUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X