No announcement yet.

Who should be in command of Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wray would be a good head of the mission. Although I would love to see Eli doing some tactics. A skilled computerplayer with aceptable knowledge of the ships systems, could play pinball with the LA so they think they stumbled into Wonderland.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think Young, Rush and Wray should share the command. When something happend like an encounter with alien or explore planets than Young should make the desicions when something science related happen than Rush and the same with Wray and the civilian
      sigpic

Comment

I chose Young. While Young has many flaws about him, I really believe he is a sincere person and tries to do his best protecting people. Sometimes he has a personal agenda, but that is part of human nature, and becomes more prevalent in a tough, survival situation. I don't know, I just feel like I can trust Young more than Rush. Wray just makes me cringe because she is a bureaucrat, and while she can be sincere, I feel bureaucrats are more out for themselves than a military leader.

After all, in my humble opinion, I believe that soldiers live the life of sacrifice, while bureaucrats live a life for their own personal gain. So yeah, I believe Young would be best to lead and keep me alive. And yeah, Young seemed to screw up big time in Incursion, but he is human, and I believe he would sacrifice his life to save everyone on board the ship if he could.

EDIT: On a bit of a side note, who is 'BAG'? Looks like an acronym for someone's name, but I ain't sure. I've seen this around the forums many times and have been puzzled.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
          EDIT: On a bit of a side note, who is 'BAG'? Looks like an acronym for someone's name, but I ain't sure. I've seen this around the forums many times and have been puzzled.
          BAG is our God and it stands for balding asian guy
          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...aith-Spoilers*
          sigpic

Comment

Wow,

Telford's winning. Methinks Gen. O'Neill may have some options here.

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
              BAG is our God and it stands for balding asian guy
              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...aith-Spoilers*
              So it's not a serious answer. So those votes can be discounted.
              "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                Wow,

Telford's winning. Methinks Gen. O'Neill may have some options here.

Actually Telford and Young tie

Comment

and BAG is quick coming up from behind
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

BAGs votes should automatically get distributed among every female on the list, because they all deserve one .

Comment

Originally posted by Kelara View Post
                      BAGs votes should automatically get distributed among every female on the list, because they all deserve one .
                      if no one votes for them, doesn;t that say something in itself?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        if no one votes for them, doesn;t that say something in itself?
                        Sure. Want to enter a long, drawn out, fun debate what exactly that would say ? Cause I can think of a few different angles to analyze that fact from. Though at the time of this post the only one with zero votes is Lt. Scott.

Comment

Sure. Want to enter a long, drawn out, fun debate what exactly that would say ? Cause I can think of a few different angles to analyze that fact from. Though at the time of this post the only one with zero votes is Lt. Scott.
                          those kinds of debates are always fun

Camille a 3 and TJ at two - apparently someone thinks they're able to lead. It is interesting that no one thinks Scott should lead. Maybe BAG's votes should go to Scott, if we're going to consider your vote sharing idea, or is there a reason why that would be bad? (I think there is but it'd be neat to know why others would think so)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            Maybe BAG's votes should go to Scott, if we're going to consider your vote sharing idea, or is there a reason why that would be bad? (I think there is but it'd be neat to know why others would think so)
                            You're not suggesting Scott should be BAGged, now, do you ?

If anything, the BAGs votes should maybe be counted as "none of the above"... that might half way preserve the credibility of this vote, if one is looking for that *shrug*.

Comment

You're not suggesting Scott should be BAGged, now, do you ?

If anything, the BAGs votes should maybe be counted as "none of the above"... that might half way preserve the credibility of this vote, if one is looking for that *shrug*.
                              well, it's not really something to be taken that seriously, it's supposed to be a bit of a what-if and a bit of fun
                              As for Scott and ...yeah, well, no
                              sigpic

Comment

Rush he is able to make the tough calls, something Young has repeatedly failed to do! other than attempting to murder a civilian perhaps....
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X