Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Scott and Greer going to find? (speculation/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nor can i

Comment

This has always been my thought too. Wasn't this semi-confirmed via conjecture in an SGA episode involving FRAN or FRANWeir? I can't remember the ep but I seem to recall one of them mentioning Reese and her potential Ancient origins.

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
      I've actually had a theory ever since SGA that the scientist who created Reese - the android who created the Milky Way replicators - was an Ancient. In fact one of the refugees from Atlantis who returned to Milky Way and probably was on the original Replicator project. I think he decided to create Reese as a companion rather than a weapon and made her a droid rather than a cell based replicator to make her less of a threat. Still, I like the idea that the same guy was partially responsible for the replicators in both galaxies.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
        Two guys in space suits running towards an unexplored area of the ship. They drop inside and they find?
        the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it would be pretty sweet if Scott and Greer found out that thier suits has shield that we made to protect them against micro astorides while doing space walks BUT!!! also work on bullets and they give the LA a good old fation beat down!!!
          Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Wallace and Gromit who, because they're thoroughly ingenuious, will be able to fix Destiny with nothing more than a big block of crumbly cheddar.

Comment

Two guys in space suits running towards an unexplored area of the ship. They drop inside and they find?
              A group of officers and scientists in white coats, applauding because Scott and Greer passed the test, and actually made it back inside. It was all a holographic scenario which they had not been clued in to.

Comment

Originally posted by Occulus View Post
                Lest we forget: we've seen concept art for the bridge already. It was one of the drawings released prior to the premiere.
                I've heard this a lot, but the people who said that were always referring to the concept art of the bridge of the shuttle.

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
                The reason for this is because when exposed to radiation or other energy like that the energy wave would be strongest on the near side, but it would also wrap around the ship to a certain extent, affecting the other side although to a far lesser degree.
                Incorrect: gamma rays travel in effectively straight lines. If blocked, there is some dispersion, but not enough for it to reach them unless they are standing right at the edge.

The excuse I'm going to use is that the shield itself would be a problem. When the Lucian Alliance soldier was disintegrated by radiation that made it through the shield, he was the only one harmed, because he was the only one not also shielded by the hull. This means that if the shield, for example, redistributes the radiation over the entire surface of the ship (for example), then anyone outside would still be in trouble.
                "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                  Wallace and Gromit who, because they're thoroughly ingenuious, will be able to fix Destiny with nothing more than a big block of crumbly cheddar.

Ra.

And a handy time dilation device which he used to escape his ship when O'Neil nuked it - which malfunctioned and transported him to a small 5ft ancient bathroom on the Destiny. Where he's been stuck ever since. Epic story arch they were planning when they wrote the movie.
                  Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                  Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                  Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                  Song: Louder!
                  Dalek louder: Mercy!
                  Song: One more time.
                  Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

A malfunctioning Ancient holodeck, stuck on the Canadian forest setting!

Comment

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
                      They will most likely meet up with Cloe and Eli. They will probably then stumble upon a new section of the ship that is vital to the operation of the ship. I really hope its the bridge. Could be the enginering section or maybe a huge cargo bay with supplies or equipment the ancients stashed aboard for their eventual arrival on the ship.

Spoiler:
                      JM has said they built a massive new set for the second season.
                      Only problem is, they had already found tons of crates of stuff but if I remember right, Young said not to open them. So we do have crates of stuff already, we just need to open them up and see what's inside them.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
                        A port-a-John with all the secrets of destiny written in shat house wall logic.
                        They find a port-a-john with messages scribbled on the walls that say "for a good time dial...." with a bunch of hyroglyph symbols for the gate addresses
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          a hamster in a threadwheel, coke, cola, beer,spirits, ghosts, aliens, ancients, BAG, Janus, Amelius, a black hole, a ZPM, magnets, naquahdriah, a Mark IX, a replicator, FRAN in leather, bug replicator, Xenomorphs, Predators, Chloe, Eli, Franklin, an ascended, two asgard, a Furling and three nox.

that's probably 90% of all replies to come
                          Predator xenomorphs ftw

Comment

I'll explain this through story.

(Greer and Scott come through airlock)
                            Greer: Why, what VERY convienient timing.
                            Scott: yeah wheres eli?
                            Greer: Oh dear......
                            (Eli is down on their feet near dead)
                            Greer: I told him not to run more then 100metres, it's dangerous for him.
                            Eli: Must.....get.....to......chloe
                            Scott: Did he say something about Chloe?
                            Greer: He said he has a friend called tony.
                            Scott: Oh, well whats that over there?
                            Greer: That's the machine we ride in through the ship in scene 24.
                            Scott: Oh ok, that thing has alot of guns
                            Eli: Ughgrahgjagjkaparljoegangmallozzijgk
                            Scott: I think we better do something about him.
                            Greer: The airlock looks safe.....
                            Tst

Comment

That they have landed in a room with an ascended Daniel Jackson and an acended Franklin trying to distract a group of the Lucian Alliance by teaching them Con Dancing.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

Comment

Working...
                                X