Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Scott and Greer going to find? (speculation/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully Eli saving them from radiation.

Comment

Thought the same thing.. Willing to bet they ducked on the down side of the ship to escape.. It's a show doesnt have to be perfect.

Comment

The last Ba'al clone.

ArchaeoNerd

Comment

I just rewatched the pilot and noticed this, in the first few seconds. Wow those guys plan ahead don't they? I think this is the point of access that Rush was referring to:

click on thumbnail to enlarge:
          sgu_101_0024.jpg
          "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

I bet an Control room to regain the ability to control lost to the LA and some way to save those that where shot in the "med" bay.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
              I just rewatched the pilot and noticed this, in the first few seconds. Wow those guys plan ahead don't they? I think this is the point of access that Rush was referring to:
              I really think they do, which makes watching so neat
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I'm gonna say a bunch of Fraggles having tea and dumplings with the crew of Serenity and Badger (cuz he's awesome).

Also, BAG.
                sigpic

Comment

Here are the possibilities for what I think they will find:
                  1. A stasis chamber containing a very old Col Young
                  2. A mirror that whisks them away to a parallel universe
                  3. A tribesman that says "Donny Way!"
                  4. A couple of video game consoles that in fact give divine instruction to 2 warring primative cultures
                  5. A squid alien who tortures them asking "What Fate Ama Roka?!"
                  6. A robot who kidnaps them and transfers their minds to other robots
                  7. ANOTHER species of replicator humanoids.
                  "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
                    Here are the possibilities for what I think they will find:
                    1. A stasis chamber containing a very old Col Young
                    2. A mirror that whisks them away to a parallel universe
                    3. A tribesman that says "Donny Way!"
                    4. A couple of video game consoles that in fact give divine instruction to 2 warring primative cultures
                    5. A squid alien who tortures them asking "What Fate Ama Roka?!"
                    6. A robot who kidnaps them and transfers their minds to other robots
                    7. ANOTHER species of replicator humanoids.
                    Those have all been done before

This is Jelgate fun sucking once again
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Those have all been done before

This is Jelgate fun sucking once again
                      But these are the Ancients were talking about. They live to repeat the same stuff over and over. Our robots tried to kill us? Try again.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Franklin in flowing white robes, surrounded by glowy white mist, floating above the floor, arms raised in welcome while intoning "Hallowed is Franklin".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Franklin in flowing white robes, surrounded by glowy white mist, floating above the floor, arms raised in welcome while intoning "Hallowed is Franklin".
                          And then the BAG is his fiery glory shall smite thee Franklin with his notepad of vengeance before laying waste upon the Lucian Alliance infidels who dared to take his disciple hostage.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                            And then the BAG is his fiery glory shall smite thee Franklin with his notepad of vengeance before laying waste upon the Lucian Alliance infidels who dared to take his disciple hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                              But these are the Ancients were talking about. They live to repeat the same stuff over and over. Our robots tried to kill us? Try again.
                              I've actually had a theory ever since SGA that the scientist who created Reese - the android who created the Milky Way replicators - was an Ancient. In fact one of the refugees from Atlantis who returned to Milky Way and probably was on the original Replicator project. I think he decided to create Reese as a companion rather than a weapon and made her a droid rather than a cell based replicator to make her less of a threat. Still, I like the idea that the same guy was partially responsible for the replicators in both galaxies.

Comment

I can't see that thumbnail you are on about.

Comment

Working...
                                X