X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't wait for the screen captures

Comment

Originally posted by Takamuri View Post
      Mind replying with who is reporting in for season 2 in a spoiler tag?
      Spoiler:
      All of the main cast. Recurring is a little more murky
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope Telford lives. He's sooooooo hot! Besides I, I mean, the ship could use more eye candy.

So if Telford lives, and after the Lucian are destroyed, what role will he have on the ship? Hopefully he'll be fine with being No. 2.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Actually we do based on the actors that are reporting for season 2.
          I'm actually fine with Scott biting it but I don't want to lose Greer!!!
          "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Spoiler:
            LDP- Telford
            Julia Benson- Lt. James
            Patrick Gilmore- Volker
            Jennifer Spence- Park
            Peter Kelamis- Brody
            Jeffrey Bowyer Chapman- Becker
            These people have all tweeted about filming episodes for season 2.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
              Varro is kinda cool, he should live. Kiva and the bald psycho are biatches, give them hell!
              Except he killed the guy grabbing the P90, and I'm sure there will be no forgiveness or shaking hands and letting bygones be bygones after all this.

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
              Spoiler:
              LDP- Telford
              Julia Benson- Lt. James
              Patrick Gilmore- Volker
              Jennifer Spence- Park
              Peter Kelamis- Brody
              Spoiler:
              If you look at the IMDB pages for each cast member, you'll see who is going to be in at least the first half of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Spoiler:
                If you look at the IMDB pages for each cast member, you'll see who is going to be in at least the first half of next season.
                IMDB has misled me for this season. It will have to earn back my trust for failing me.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Spoiler:
                  LDP- Telford
                  Julia Benson- Lt. James
                  Patrick Gilmore- Volker
                  Jennifer Spence- Park
                  Peter Kelamis- Brody
                  Could be flashbacks, ghosts, ect. So not all are assured to be really around.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Except he killed the guy grabbing the P90, and I'm sure there will be no forgiveness or shaking hands and letting bygones be bygones after all this.

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I refuse to trust IMDB. They are too unreliable too often
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                      Could be flashbacks, ghosts, ect. So not all are assured to be really around.
                      Spoiler:
                      That's possible but not likely in my opinion. Flashbacks really wouldn't give us anything for secondary characters, same with ghosts. If there are flashbacks and ghosts it would be of main characters. Besides the amount of times they've commented on filming and being on set, and in LDP's case flat out saying just a week ago that he's alive. I'm 99.9% sure all those people on my list will live.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Spoiler:
                        That's possible but not likely in my opinion. Flashbacks really wouldn't give us anything for secondary characters, same with ghosts. If there are flashbacks and ghosts it would be of main characters. Besides the amount of times they've commented on filming and being on set, and in LDP's case flat out saying just a week ago that he's alive. I'm 99.9% sure all those people on my list will live.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm confident they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffball View Post
                          Could this be where we get our token alien team member?
                          I think so too. Maybe they merge the teams after all? remains to see who's gonna lead them, 'cause I don't think Young has been doing all that great a job at it so far. ^^()

Comment

Holy cow, what an ending.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jelgate's Two Cents

If I could describe Incursion Part II in one word it would be speechless. I am totally speechless on the events that unfolded in this episode. Most specifically the ending but we are getting ahead of ourselves. The whole point of season finales in to leave your audience in suspense and just begging for more come the next season of the show. And count me as one of those people. I thought it was a worthy end to this season and all that SGU has brought us. The only downside is that I have to wait until October 5th to see how it plays out. But let’s get started on my last review for awhile.

Greer as a medic, it’s hilarious. I mean seriously the last thing you would see is Greer having the right mindset to conduct medical first aid. But besides that it was completely predictable. You knew the two would raise gun as they made a tradeoff. I kind of saw it coming and given the nature of TV I pretty much knew Young would fail miserably in whatever he was trying to do when he gave those medical supplies to Kiva. Speaking of Kiva she sure is cold. Just walking into the gateroom and shooting that soldier because she was angry. I have said it before and I will say it again you have to be a cold person to show absolutely no emotion when you kill someone like that. Its mind blowing.

The scenes with TJ caring with medical aid to wounded of the Lucian Alliance and soldier kind of dragged on. I understand the point of showing a kind and compassionate TJ and showing her trying to help those live on but it got a little dull after awhile. It seemed to serve no purpose but to prolong the episode and to show that one Lucian Alliance showing compassion to TJ. But you don’t need so many scenes to show that

Now I’m a Nuclear Medicine major at my university so I know what Brody said about the gamma radiation being so deadly to humans. He was so accurate about how gamma radiation is related to X-rays but it’s a TV show so I’ll let it slide. But I don’t know how accurate the part about the binary pulsar emitting that type of radiation is. I’ll have to consult my physics advisor on this. Anyway if that’s true it’s a pretty ingenious way to up the ante of the episode if you will. Not only do we have two groups fighting for control of Destiny but we also have a piece of “space matter” that wants to kill us. It makes it more dire and makes Kiva more cold and interesting

I have to credit to Wray on this one. I’m one the first to call her annoying and other things I’m not allowed to say here. But I take credit for the courage it took what she did arranging the prisoner exchange and going in there full well Kiva wouldn’t keep her end of the bargain. We all knew that was going to happen. Enough watching of SG1 has shown that the villain never is far to us. But making one of the prisoners exchanged a dead corpse is just plain sick and disgusting. That why I love it.

We should break for a second to talk about Eli and Chloe. Okay granted I’m not a huge shipper when it comes to these things. I tend to take it or leave it when it comes to these things because in the past Stargate series the writers have shown to me that writing ships is not their specialty. But I thought it was a shocker among other things. First of all at first I thought this would be Chloe whining about having no friends again like in Earth and I really did feel like seeing that again. However I was pleased to see her acknowledge that Eli is really a friend and not that dreaded friend zone girls sometimes put guys in. You people know who you are. But what really shocked me more then anything was that Chloe knew all along that Eli had a crush on her all along. I sure haters are probably going to bring out names for this but I think it shows a tender moments between the two in it really tries to show despite all this friction that there is a part of her that cares about Eli. Just a lot different then how she cares about Scott.

Okay now we can return to the action. This is Universe at its best. This show comes with a realistic solution for a problem (i.e. the pulsar) without coming up with something so out there it makes no sense. I’m looking at you Atlantis. The notion of collapsing the shield area to get more energy to engage the FTL drive makes so much logical sense that I applaud Mallozzi for making it sound good. But as always there has to be difficulty in arranging this plan. I was a little baffled that Wray (and Young) agreed to so much in exchange to be let over to correct the pulsar. Yes they had little time and yes Rush/Telford had a plan to gain control of the ship again its still quite a risk to make to give up so much. It’s like playing with fire. Speaking of Telford that scene where Kiva comes behind him when he is transferring command back to Rush and they both kill each other. That was quite intense but I guess that’s the point of season finale as I said before. Everyone needs to be put in jeopardy including your big recurring actors.

I know I said you want to be suspenseful and have you audience begging for more at the cliffhangers of season finales but that is too much. I’m just jaw dropping at everything is going on. We have a Lucian Alliance soldier shoot up the room leaving TJ for dead. We have Chloe passed out from what I can only guess is internal bleeding. We have Eli rushing to an airlock to save Scott and Greer who are about to die from a pulsar on the hull. And then the biggest draw dropping is the enraged Lucian Alliance 2IC gathering up all the military personnel including Young and is about to shoot them. Rush seems to be the only safe one in his console chair. I think it’s just cruel to make us this suspenseful for 3 months.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

That was awesome. I can't believe they gave TJ the abortion. I loved the scene of the Runner (Varro?) shooting that soldier.

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
                                How can they end the season like that? I mean come on I have to know what the hell happens. Now we have to wait until October to find out the result of the Incursion.
                                Classic Stargate.
                                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                                X