Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Brody shouting "incoming wormhole" during this crisis would be teh pwn! @.@
    One Ring to rule the Dark Side
    sigpic
    Sith Nazghul

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      If that bald lucian Alliance guy doesn't get killed I'll be upset. Young hits people, You DONT hit Young.
      Yeah... He's pissed. Can't wait for that. lol
      "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Well these past episodes have reminded me most of the Genii takeover of Atlantis episodes. Except when they had their cliffhanger ending Sheppard was still going John Mclane on them, now we've just got Eli trying to save the two John Mclanes. Very bleak ending.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
          Right now, I am really liking the direction. No more SG1 surviving retarded odds. Honestly I didn't give a damn about any of them since Plot-Kai kept them all alive. Now its intense and full of pure Win!
          I wouldn't be so sure about that. I bet none of the main characters of SGU are dead or will die in the next few episodes. Scott, Greer, Chloe, Eli, TJ, Young, Rush, Wray won't die and probably not even Telford, who I don't count as a main character.

Comment

Eli has come such a long way IMO since the very beginning of this show. He was playing quite the hero in this one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
              Varro is kinda cool, he should live. Kiva and the bald psycho are biatches, give them hell!
              He is certainly a lot different than Ventrall.

Hope he manages to take over the Lucian Alliance instead of bald psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                It was awesome. Intense action. And tell me seriously everyone, who didn't love Eli's Han Solo style exit. Chloe gots da butterflies.
                Amazing!!! And koodos for David Blue. He really pulled off 'Dear God give me the strength'. Incredibly moving!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                  Well these past episodes have reminded me most of the Genii takeover of Atlantis episodes. Except when they had their cliffhanger ending Sheppard was still going John Mclane on them, now we've just got Eli trying to save the two John Mclanes. Very bleak ending.
                  It had a mix of The Storm and First Strike. The Storm because of the plot of the episode, enemy taking over the ship/city, and First Strike because of T.J. being shot. Two of my favorite eps in one is certainly a good mix, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know the list that Jel is suggesting but I highly doubt TJ will be killed off, however they don't have to write in a baby anymore. Scott, Greer, Eli, they make it I'm sure. I really, really, wish they would get rid of Wray. I'm tired of her back home side plots. Chloe is the biggest question for me. All in all seems her situation was much dire..

I can say I thought that finale was excellent, maybe did drag a little in the middle. The story line between Eli and Chloe was fair and is one reason I believe she is gone. You did feel as if you got a little vindication when Telford shot Kiva, Seems odd they would bring him through a major plot of the show and bring him aboard Destiny just to kill him off. I can say that they need to redeem Young fast in the season openers. He has been my favorite character hands down and this episode has left me disappointed.

Never been a big fan of the Stargates before Universe, but this is easily my favorite show on TV period. October just.can't. come. soon. enough!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
                      This show has taken a detour down stupid lane.

The only hope this shows has left is giving Greer (even though he's a real pain) a automatic weapon, and let him start leveling out everyone.

This is a good example of why spin off's never work.... tisk tisk

Huh? Were we watching the same show?!?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Actually we do based on the actors that are reporting for season 2.
                        Mind replying with who is reporting in for season 2 in a spoiler tag?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                          He is certainly a lot different than Ventrall.

Hope he manages to take over the Lucian Alliance instead of bald psycho.
                          Could this be where we get our token alien team member?

Comment

man I hope the ratings match the quality of this episode the last 3 eps are pretty much imo the best three of SGU.

Comment

This whole episode has been full of WIN! I can't believe how vicious and determined Kiva is! She should be a dominatrix! LASER WHIP!!! I am going to die of an aneurysm waiting for Season 2 of SGU to air. This cliffhanger was just as epic as the show itself!!!! Patience...

yeah, I copypastaed that from my twitter..haha! I chatted with the cast, Alaina and Jamil, while I watched! SO AWESOME! They are both really cool, Jamil is hilarious! They talked back to a few of my IMs, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

The only thing that will rob this finally of it's intensity is if they ALL live. Someone has to die!! lol... Can't be TJ, though. Obviously she and Varro will be hooking up. Any takers? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X