This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suffer, bwa ha ha ha

ok, seriously, it's a pain to be left in a cliffhanger, but it's also the cool thing of season finales, so...

stand you ground, soldier! you will not fear, falter or give a single step to the enemy! o>
    One Ring to rule the Dark Side
    sigpic
    Sith Nazghul

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      and Eli + Chloe + Greer + Scott

I change my mind Incursion is right below the Siege and maybe the season 9 of SG-1, when it comes to finales
      Greer and Scott are running alongside the hull of the ship. When that shield drops because of the pulasr they are dead. Gamma radiation is quite cruel.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        I'm just saying it looks like they aren't going to make it but we don't know if any of the main cast will be killed off.
        Actually we do based on the actors that are reporting for season 2.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Wow, that was one heck of an ending. Seriously, this is gonna be a very looooong summer.
          Save SGA!

Comment

Gotta say, that First Strike was much more of a cliffhanger, because you really thought Weir was not going to make it since the actress did not sign onto the next season as a full time cast member. Heck was chatting with Alaina Huffman tonight, and she will be back full time next season, lol.

The baby, I don't think will make it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              The baby, I don't think will make it.
              Well the baby didn't even have an actor to play it.
              sigpic
              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
                Sure...

2. TJ should have slit that guys throat while she was standing there repairing his shoulder. He wanted to shake her hand (among other things). That would have been a good time to slice him up.

3. Wheres the borg when you need them?
                2. If she did that, Kiva would have killed her and probably a couple other hostages.
                3. Wrong franchise. That'd be like me complaining that a BSG episode didn't have the Wraith in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_1980 View Post
                  Wow, that was one heck of an ending. Seriously, this is gonna be a very looooong summer.
                  Yeah, it really will be. This was a great season finale IMO, and I can't wait until October for Season 2. A lot of people's lives hang in the balance.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ok, so here is my review of the Season one finale. Did I finally get my wow moment? Well yes, and no. I kinda felt they were leading up to this. I think Stargate has given us much stronger cliffhangers like “Camelot”, “First Strike”, and “The Seige part 2". So although to me it was a solid good ep, and an excellent cliffhanger, I felt the producers did not top themselves.

I think the episode dragged a little in the middle. You had both sides very quiet, trying to figure out what the other side was up to. Kiva is truly a ruthless person and she shows it by killing a red shirt, and I loved Rush’s comment to Young, but he was not trying to be a jerk, since he is correct that it is not anyone like Eli or Chloe or TJ. I think Wray was good in this episode also, and she was shocked to see Kiva use the 4th person trade as a dead body. Truly evil with that. I think way too many people were shot in the last two eps, and TJ would of been more powerful if say Kiva did it, that would of really made it more dramatic, oh well, still pretty good.

Now I think with all the stuff happening the most anticipating thing is well what will happen with TJ and how they will regain control of the Destiny. So there is a lot to anticipate for next season.

I think the best part of the episode is the last 3 or so 4 mins when the music montage goes on and you are seeing Eli running and Scott and Greer outside running while TJ is lying there bleeding. Very powerful stuff. Kinda reminds me a little of “The Reckoning” when it cuts to all 4 characters fighting the replicators while Daniel has been stabbed and is dying.

So overall a solid finale, A , or 9/10! Season 2 should be promising.
                    I agree with all of that. and the way it ended kinda reminded me of the way seige pt2 ended. i really wasnt surprised with anything that happened. Overall i really liked it a lot . I cant wait to see what happens in oct.
                    sigpic

Comment

Phenomenal. Truly. I'm speechless.
                      "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                        I Concur!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                          3. Wrong franchise. That'd be like me complaining that a BSG episode didn't have the Wraith in it.
                          Yeah, that was a bit of sarcasm..... because the borg dont negotiate.... and keep coming no matter what.... nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            I agree with all of that. and the way it ended kinda reminded me of the way seige pt2 ended. i really wasnt surprised with anything that happened. Overall i really liked it a lot . I cant wait to see what happens in oct.
                            If the Smurfs showed up in the final min, would of been AWESOME!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

If the Smurfs showed up in the final min, would of been AWESOME!!!!
                              Who knows? Maybe they will? =D

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                Maybe because the Lucian Alliance are annoying. Most of them on that ship need to die now. If we have to put up with these morons most of next season I will be disappointed. They make the IOA look good
                                I totally disagree. I think they're brilliant. They've become dedicated and passionate. Not like the trivial, drooling twits they were when they were first finding their feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X